Unusually Observant Patton

Virgil appeared within the round room that connected the four hallways. He stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets, and proceeded to walk down his own hallway, but came to a stop as he heard footsteps arriving. Looking over his shoulder, Virgil witnessed Patton exiting Logans corridor, his interest suddenly peaking in curiosity as he wondered what the two had been talking about.

"Oh- Hey kiddo!" Patton greeted as he noticed Virgil hesitating within the beginning of his hallway. The anxious side turned and gave a small wave.

"Hey, what'd Logan want to talk to you about?" He asked, thinking of the infinite amount of things that could've been said. His biggest worry was that Logan and Patton had gotten into a disagreement, which would result in a less than satisfactory dispute between morality and logicality; although Virgil had to admit he'd definitely enjoy the argument if it were to ever happen.

Patton shrugged.

"Logan just found a new book in his bookshelf and was asking me about it. He thought I had put it there, but I didn't have any recollection of it; which was weird, because it seemed like it belonged in my collection of things from Thomas's past." He explained.

Virgil furrowed his brow in confusion. Logan had looked more distressed when he appeared in the kitchen, so it shocked him that all the bustle was revolving around a simple book.

"He's that upset about a book?" He finally asked. Patton chuckled.

"Guess so! But Logan doesn't get confused by most things, so it must put him on edge that he has no previous knowledge of the book."

Virgil cocked his head to the side thoughtfully, almost surprised at Pattons unusually noticed observation. He didn't normally look too much into things and let his emotions guide him more than his mind, but when it came to his friends, Virgil assumed Patton payed more attention to small details; this was one of the many components of the moral side that Virgil enjoyed the most.

"Alright, well, good luck- I guess?" Virgil finally replied, turning to leave.

"Thanks sport!" Patton called after him resulting in Virgil admitting a small smile.