Honeymoon Preparations

The two women woke up with drive rushing through their veins, Lena knew, Kara was just thrilled to be near her wife.
-

"Honeymoon," They whispered to themselves, the looked up at each other and giggled.

"Good Morning, my gorgeous wife," Lena whispered, cupping Kara's cheeks and peppering Kara with dozens of kisses over the blondes face, leaving the blonde a giggling mess.

"Good Morning," Kara said, kissing the raven-haired beauty's temples, Lena grinned softly and wrapped her arms around the blonde, encapturing her into a loving Good- Morning Kiss, Kara smiled, kissing her back.

"Let's finish this day off, then to the airport, we will go," Lena whispered gently in her blondes ear.

"Perfect, just like you," Kara whispered.

"No, like us, we're perfect," Lena remarked, encapturing her in another loving kiss.

"Can you make breakfast? Please, with sprinkles on top?" Kara pleaded

"I wonder, my beautiful wife want's breakfast, how will she repay me?" She whispered gently in the blonde's ear.

"I have a few ideas," Kara looked at the time and frowned

"What's the matter?" Lena asked, rubbing Kara's arm

"I'm late," Kara said, running out of bed and getting a quick shower, Lena following her close behind, amused at the frantic blonde running around their house.

"Kara, calm down" Lena giggled

Kara paused, a towel wrapped around her, her face genuinely confused.

"Why?" Kara asked, water dripping on the bathroom tile.

"I called in a sick day for the both of us, considering that after what we did until maybe about..after 2 A.M.? And the fact that we need to pack, and do some other things? " Lena asked, refreshing Kara's memory.

"Oh, umm" She cleared her throat, a tint of red on her face "Yes"

Lena giggled "Dry up, love, and maybe we might have time for breakfast"

Kara, hearing the word 'Breakfast' dried up, getting on a short-sleeved dress- shirt, with a belt around the waist area. Her hair was braided in a fishtail braid, along with a necklace, and her wedding ring on her finger.

She walked downstairs to not smell anything, yet.

She saw Lena put her long hair in an untidy bun, and start up the oven, after all the months they dated and were engaged, she'd never observed Lena cooking, or what she used to cook.

She saw Lena fracture the eggs, and applied some kind of spice to make it smell good, and taste better, she grabbed some pancake batter, stirred it, and poured it into the pan swiftly, making sure that it was nice and fluffy, she grabbed a mixture of fruits and put them in a bowl, making sure that they would have to buy some more. Lena grabbed a spatula and flipped the delicious pancakes with ease, making sure they were perfect for Kara's taste buds.

Kara silently went down the staircase, walking towards Lena, wrapping her arms gently around her waist, making Lena lean into the warm embrace.

"Kara," Lena whispered

"Yes," Kara replied, kissing the woman's hair gently

"I love you, I don't know how many times I'll be able to say it to you," Lena said, it was mostly to say to herself, but Kara heard it also.

Kara just smiled.

"I love you too, always and forever" Kara whispered back

"Kara, this is one of the reasons why I love you so much," Lena said, smiling, turning to face Kara.