Home Sweet Home

A/N: Problem Fixed!

Kara walked into Catco with cheers and people bombarding her with questions.

"What was the ring?"

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Where did you guys go on your honeymoon?"

Kara smiled at all the questions, even though the wedding was a small gathering of friends and family, with some co-workers, everyone knew about Lena's engagement and marriage to Kara.

News travels fast.

She saw James looking off to the side, making the blonde roll her eyes.

"Come on guys. You have work to do if Ms. Luthor comes in here-"

"If Mrs. Luthor comes in here then what? They didn't lose a paper, didn't they Mr. Olsen?" Lena interjected, smiling at her employees and co-workers.

"N-no ma'am," James whispered.

"Speak up Mr. Olsen, I dislike mumbling," Lena said, looking at him with a frown. Kara remembered that Lena never liked mumbling, she remembered the punishment she got for mumbling under her breath about something she got frustrated at Lena for.

"I said no ma'am," James said, his voice above a whisper.

"My office, now. Kara, you as well" Lena said to Kara and James, she nodded, waving goodbye to her co-workers with a smile and going to Lena's office.

James walked in first, sitting on a chair across from her desk, Lena sat in her chair, legs crossed and comfortable, Kara sat on her comfy couch, being the opposite of soft.

"Mrs. Luthor, the paper was my fa-"

"Oh I know it's your fault, that was a given already. My wife and I hadn't even gotten to the jet without notification from Jess. To think I was going to vouch for you to be my partner in this upcoming project, I now know my decision. You're dismissed,"

"But-"

"Dismissed," Lena said, dominance oozing from her tone.

"Just let me explain," James said

"Even the Buddha's patience has its limits. Get. Out" Lena said, trying to keep her calm.

She wasn't one for patience, that's for sure.

James sighed, muttering something about Luthor's.

Let's explain the situation that Mr. Olsen is in, just to get more context.

He lost Kara's paper, the Kara Danvers-Luthor paper. He has two strong and badass women in front of him, one that can determine his future, and the other that can kick his ass.

You would think that because he's in a tight spot, he would be the intelligent person and keep his mouth shut and walk away peacefully with a consequence.

But knowing James Olsen, he chose the wrong choice, to prove his point.

Men...

"What did you just say?" Lena asked

"N-nothing!" James whimpered.

Lena grabbed him by the collar and threw him out. Leaving Kara into a fit of laughter, and a giggling Lena, taking a deep breath and giggling again, smiling widely.

Lena walked over to the girl smiling softly, cupping the blonde's cheeks, pressing her lips to the younger girls. They stayed there for a minute, relishing in the comfort of the other.

They let go gently, smiling calmly as the brunette smuggled into the blonde's neck, sitting on her lap.

"Better?" Kara whispered softly in the CEO's ear.