Dream Knight Rules

If you want to join the club you must always follow the given rules, so that we won't get a problem. The rules to be followed are:

• Rules on being a Member:

Rule #1. Be active. Yes, of course. If you are not active then you are not meant for this club. You must always be updated on what is happening on this club.

Rule #2. Be respectful. Right! If you don't have that attitude then leave. Because being respectful to your co-members and to Dream Knight admins, is important in this book club.

Rule #3.  Be friendly. The twin of respectful. So if you also don't have this characteristic then you're free to leave.

Rule #4. Be responsible. Especially to your task. Because if you're not then you'll be banned and automatically removed from the book club.

Rule #5. Be honest. A very important rule. If you're honest then our relationship will be okay as key.

• Rules in Vommenting Task:

Rule #1. Follow your partner/group members. Of course, it is part of being friendly. If you can't do this simple task then we'll suspend you for two task.

Rule #2. 10 words comment. We don't accept hahaha then word. Do comment on their story something useful. Like giving compliment or suggestion or simply a comment that would inspire the writer. Your comments must have a minimum of 10 words. Ara?

Rule #3. 2 comments every chapter. A simple rule that others can't do. This is important also. Because your goal here is to make your partner or groupmate to feel appreciated.

Rule #4. Add their story on your Library/Reading List. A must. It's not because you're just suppose to comment and vote, doesn't mean you won't support them. A simple adding their story on your library won't hurt you. That will make them feel giddy.

Rule #5. Read the story. Of course! Don't just vote and comment, READ IT!
If you can't do that because you're being lazy and selfish then better leave now.

• Rules on Voting Task :

Rule #1. Follow your partner/group members. Of course, it is part of being friendly. If you can't do this simple task then we'll suspend you for two task.

Rule #2. Vote from the beginning. A duh? Since when did a thing started at the end? Of course you'll start at the very beginning.

Rule #3. Must not skip. Of course, only stupid person skips. You must vote all chapters.

Rule #4. Add their story on your Library/Reading List. A must. It's not because you're just suppose to vote, doesn't mean you won't support them. A simple adding their story on your library won't hurt you. That will make them feel giddy.

Rule #5. Read the story. Of course! Don't just vote and follow. READ IT!
If you can't do that because you're being lazy and selfish then better leave now.

Warning: If you didn't read the whole rule and just skip, just leave.

If you read the whole rules and you know to yourself that you can follow all of it, then comment I can be a Dream Knight member.