w

wanna one

"all i wanna do, wanna one

"all i wanna do, wanna one. hello, we are wanna one!"

it's just another ordinary day with her snuggled up on her couch as she binge-watched all of her boyfriend's videos.

she watched fan-taken videos of him performing, focus videos on him during fansigns, as well as his appearances on variety shows. as she watched on, she can't help but miss him more and more each day.

ever since jinyoung moved in with the other members, the apartment has been cold and lonely. she would look around and reminisce the times when they spent each and every minute with each other in this very house.

however, something was never missing from jinyoung. his necklace. it was a promise between them both and they guaranteed to keep the necklace on at all times.

their relationship was stronger than ever before after going through ups and downs. the journey was sure tumultuous but definitely worth it for its wonderful destination.

a ring sounded throughout the entire living room, causing her to jump from the couch. she knew exactly who it was that she picked up her phone in less than a ring.

"hello babe!"

she could hear his excitement from the other line.

"turn on the camera please!"
"no, daehwi! leave us alone, would you?"

she chuckled as she overheard their childish conversation.

"let me see how pretty noona is!"
"what? and let you steal her away from me! no way! never!"
"jinyoung, open up."

she heard footsteps and the sound of the door clicking. what followed next shocked her, causing her to distant her phone a little from her ear.

"jinyoung? are you there?"
"yes. give me a moment. the hyungs are being total assholes. hey give it back!"

she let out a soft giggle even if the other line was filled with entire chaos. they were wrestling with each other for a chance to be on the phone.

"turn. on. the camera. please."

there was a lot of huff and puff before she removed the phone from her ear and tapped on the camera icon.

"um. hello."

she looked down from the camera, allowing her silky soft hair to cover her face.

"hey don't be shy. my name's daniel."

and of course, he had won in the physical fight.

"hello i'm jihoon."

they were all fighting to squeeze into one tiny portrait frame.

"uh hey."
"jagi hang up the phone now! i'll call you back later."
"it's ok. hi guys. i'm jinyoung's..."
"yes. you're jinyoung's jagi. we all know that. he has been spilling so much information about you but he doesn't allow us to see your face."

she could hear jaehwan from the other line belting out high notes while minhyun tried to get his explanation through. thankfully, she managed to catch the message.

"oh i see. jinyoung, what have you been telling them?"
"i'll tell you later. hang up now."

she could see jinyoung struggling to reach his phone as daniel had one hand against his chest, preventing him from even inching one centimetre closer to the phone.

"i guess we should meet up sometime."
"oh no. we can't. you guys are rookie idols. we can't afford to let netizens stir up rumours. your reputation is very important."
"wow, jinyoung. i envy you so much. where can you find someone so understanding?"

she found herself tearing up at this sentence as the rest of the members headed back to their rooms after jinyoung chased them all out. she should have thought twice about her actions before.

"hey baby i'm back."
"hey."
"so what are you doing now?"
"getting ready for bed. aren't you tired after a whole day of activities?"
"nope. i promised to call you every night even if i'm on the verge of dying from exhaustion."

she picked up her phone and made her way to the bedroom.

"it's so empty here without you."
"i miss you too princess."

jinyoung started humming to 'burn it up' while she was busy getting herself into the covers.

"jinyoung, would you sing me to sleep? and never hang up?"
"anything for you, my baby."

he sang 'always' with a hint of sincerity in his voice. it brought him close to tears because of the meaningful lyrics and slightly sad melody.

he could hear her snoring softly and quietly and he felt a sudden urge to be next to her, snuggling his face into the crook of her neck. but it was all impossible now. well, at least for the time being.

"once i'm done with wanna one, we can be together again. goodnight, my queen."

-