Chapter 9

Scott's pov

I walked to the park feeling nervous, I breathed in and out; I had received a text from Martin asking me to meet him here.

I was scared, why did he want meet me here? Was he finally going to drop me?

All kinds of things were going through my head and I wanted to just run away and tell him I didn’t get any text, than I avoid him for as long as I could so he couldn't break my heart.

‘’Scott are you ok?’’ The angelic voice of my mate sounded so concerned, I look at him and saw him reaching to touch my face.

’’Why are you crying?’’ He asks me while wiping my tears away in a loving matter, I didn’t even realize I was crying, until he said it and when did he get here?

I clear my throat and wipe my tears with the bottom of my shirt making me show my flat hard stomach.

I thought I heard Martin suck in a big gulp of air but I thought I was hearing things.

So I breathed in and out once and prepare myself for the blow I was about to receive from this boy in front of me.

If he only knew how much he could hurt me, I was the wolf, he was the human, and yet he can do a lot more harm to me than I could possibly do to him.

‘’Scott, the reason I didn’t want to be your mate, well it w~w~was b~b~ because I’m g~g~g~gay and I didn't want people to know because I’m scared my family wont love me anymore. I don’t want to lose them, and then you're not gay and I was so how could this work?’’ He was shouting and walking in front of me from one side to the other; if he didn’t stop, he was going to make a huge hole there.

I smile he is gay, Mark was right my mate is gay. Without thinking I threw myself at him wrap my arms around his waist and did something I’ve wanted to do since I found out he was my mate.

I crashed my lips on his and at first, he stiffen. Then he reacted and kissed me back I let my tongue explore in his mouth and liking the taste my mate had, I heard him moan a bit and fuck me if that didn’t turn me on, and as hard as this was I pull away from him making him whimpered at the loss of my lips on his.

‘’I love you Martin, and you don’t know how happy you just made me by telling me this’’. I murmur softly while rubbing my hands up and down on his back.

’’God, I think I love you too, but I’m still scared shitless’’. He softly stated with trembling in his voice.

‘’Mark, knows already he told me’’. I stated and he pulls out of my arms and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

‘’So that's why you too kept giving each other weird looks’’. He narrows his eyes at me and I smile at him.

‘’Yeah, so does this means, we are finally going to be together?’’. I ask with a pleading tone..

‘’Yeah, tonight come to my house for dinner, bring your mom and Megan and tell Isaac to bring his mom too.

I'll need all the help I can get, and thank Megan for me since she's the one that made me realized that I love you’’. He chirps and gives me a kiss, oh fuck yeah I will give my thanks to Megs for this.

‘’Ok baby, and remember no matter what happens tonight between you and your family I’m here for you and always will’’. I coo and he smile and kissed me, once his lips were on mine he asked me for entrance and I gladly let him in.

Finally, my mate accepted me and told me he loves me, I’m one happy wolf.

Now to let everyone know.