2

Days have passed since the interview with Little Mix

Days have passed since the interview with Little Mix. Fergal has been secretly texting Little Mix member Jesy Nelson. Catherine doesn't know about it.

Jesy: How you been?😊

Fergal: Oh I have better days. Rehabbing my shoulder.

Jesy: Do you know when you'll be back in the ring?

Fergal: Pretty damn soon. Are you girls going to WrestleMania 33?

Jesy: I haven't thought of it. I might have to talk to my girls about coming to Mania as a fan.

Catherine walks into the living room. "Hey, babe," Catherine said, sitting on the couch. Fergal locks his phone and puts it down. "Hey, love. How are you?" Fergal asked.

"I'm good," she said, kissing him. "Long day?" He said. "Who were you texting?" Catherine asked. Fergal comes with a lie. "A buddy of mine from Cut and Sew Dublin." Fergal lied.

"I see. Any news about making a return?" Catherine asked. "Not yet but soon," he said. "I'm gonna make some dinner." She said. "Okay, love." He said, kissing her.

Catherine got up and headed to the kitchen. Fergal picked up his phone to check his phone.

Meanwhile...

Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Perrie, and Jade are still traveling to shows from city to city. Jesy was checking her phone.

Fergal: I hope you girls can come. Be nice to see you again.

Jesy: Lol me too. How are you and Catherine though?

Fergal: We are good.

Jesy: Thats good. Does she know we are texting each other?

Fergal: No I told her I was texting a buddy from Cut and Sew Dublin.

Perrie knocks on the door. "Jesy, can you come out here please?" Perrie asked.

Jesy: Hey I'll text you later. Perrie and girls want to talk to me.

Fergal: Okay, talk to you later ❤

Jesy puts her phone down. She leaves her room. "So what's up?" Jesy asked. "Just want to talk you," Perrie said. "We were talking about doing something we never thought we would do," Leigh said.

"What do you mean?" Jesy asked. "What we mean is. Sometimes WWE is in London for Raw in May of this year, we could go see Monday Night Raw and see you crush Fergal wrestle live," Jade said.

Jesy jaw drops, "What if his girlfriend will be there?" "Who cares if she's there, we meant go there as fans," Perrie said. "Maybe he could see you again," Leigh said, winking at her.

Jesy smiles at Leigh. "Is that it?" Jesy asked. "Also we get to film the Power video this week," Perrie said. "I was wanting to talk to three about something?" Jesy said.

"What you thinking of?" Jade asked. "While I was texting Fergal, he asked if we were thinking about going to WrestleMania," Jesy said. "WrestleMania? Never thought about it," Perrie said.

"That would be so cool. We'll have to check our schedules for it," Leigh said. "When is it?" Perrie asked. "April 2nd in Orlando, FL," Jesy said.

"Those tickets are hard to get," Perrie said. "I'll talk to Fergal about it. Maybe he could try getting us some," Jesy said. "You can try," Perrie said, smiling.

Meanwhile back in New York...Fergal and Catherine were finishing eating the dinner she made with Hello Fresh. "Good job on dinner, love," Fergal said. "Thank you. I try my best," Catherine said, smiling.

They finished eating. Fergal kept looking down at his phone, waiting for Jesy to reply. "You still texting your buddy?" Catherine asked.

"Pretty much." Fergal lied. "You should invite him to WrestleMania to cut your hair," Catherine said. "He'll have many appointments by that time." He said.

"Okay. Well, are you finished eating?" Catherine asked. "Yeah. Thank you." Fergal said. Catherine took his plate and started doing dishes.

Fergal went to sit on the couch. He grabbed his phone. He got a reply text from Jesy.

Jesy: Hey😊

Fergal: Hey how was talking with the girls?

Jesy: Good. We might attend to WrestleMania 33 but tickets are hard to get tho...

Fergal: I'll buy you four tickets for Mania.

Jesy: What if girlfriend finds out?

Fergal: I'll just lie to her.

Jesy: Do you always lie to her?

Fergal: Not always but only when I'm talking you. I like talking to you but I don't want her to get jealous.

Jesy: That's understandable. Well I'm gonna turn in. We are filming Power video in New York.

Fergal: Okay sweet dreams ❤ goodnight

Jesy put her phone down, smiling after texting Fergal.

Fergal smiles then shut off his phone off before Catherine notices anything. "You're friend still texting you?" She asked. "He went to sleep. Time difference," he said.

"Okay. We I gotta go to WWE HQ in the morning. Let's go to sleep," she said smiling. "I love that idea," he said. They both went to bed. Catherine kissed his cheek, shoulder to get his attention.

"I can't tonight." He rejected her. He falls asleep.

Note: Sorry if this chapter was a bit short. Stay tuned more chapters will be coming soon...