8

March

March

Jesy's still in Florida. She's currently at the Performance Center to learn some wrestling moves with Assistant Coach Sara Amato. Fergal's currently away for weekend live events.

Jesy's been training to be a wrestler for a month. "You're doing great Jesy," Sara said. "Thanks even tho I'm a rookie but I am tough," she said. "I heard Fergal's also training you as well," Sara said.

"Yeah plus while I was in the UK, I secretly head to Ireland for their wrestling school there," she said. "That's awesome," Sara said. "Let's continue?" she asked. Sara nodded. They kept training for hours.

Later

Jesy headed back to her small apartment that she rents under an ally name Jesminda. She started cooking her mac and cheese. Her phone goes off and it's Fergal FaceTiming her.

"Hey babe," she said. "Hey, beautiful. How was training?" Fergal asked. "It's amazing. I'm pretty sore but I'll be okay," she said.

"Miss you," he said. "I miss you too. I can't wait to see you soon," she said. "I know. Well after Raw, I have to go to New York to be with you know who," he said.

"Yeah, I know. Don't tell her that you visit me," she said. "I know the drill. Has Harry tried contacting you?" he asked. "Nope, he hasn't. Thank God," she said.

He chuckled. "Good, if he does, I'll kick his ass for you," he said. "I know you will," she giggled, "I'm so lucky to have you." Jesy took a bite of her mac and cheese. "What you eating?" he asked.

"Mac and cheese, the protein stuff I bought," she said. "Sounds good. I better let you go, my match is next," he said. "Kick the Miz's ass," she said.

"I'm actually facing the Miz and his goons with Roman and Seth," he said. "Okay. Kick their asses," she said, smiling. "I will. Love you," he said.

She blew him a kiss. "Ditto," she said, smiling. The video call ended.

Meanwhile in New York

Catherine was at WWE HQ. She was working. "So how are you and Fergal doing?" Sean asked. "Good as usual. He's busy," she said.

"Well its close to Mania," Sean said. "True true. Well, I have to get going to find a dress for the Hall of Fame," she said. "Are you doing interviews?" Sean asked.