9

May

May

Jesy and Fergal are officially living together in Orlando. They live together in her tiny apartment since after he got back from Jeddah. Jesy still goes to the Performance Center to train more often with Fergal.

They are on her laptop, Skyping with Perrie. "Hey guys," Perrie said. "Hey Pez," Jesy said. "Hey Per. How are you?" Fergal asked. "I'm good. How are you guys?" Perrie asked.

"Good, happy and loving our life," Jesy and Fergal said together. "Thats great!" Perrie said. "Has Harry try talking to you?" Jesy asked.

"He did. I called to police on him because he wouldn't leave. Then he took off," Perrie said. "So is he coming to the states?" Jesy asked. There was a knock on the door.

Fergal went to answer the door but there was an envelope under the door. Fergal went to pick up.

Fergal opened the envelope. I know where you and Jesy are at. See you soon. Harry & Catherine.

Back in New York

Harry's in New York, visiting Catherine. They are in her room having sex. "You don't fake orgasms. you just haven't found the right that knows how to fuck," Harry said. She chuckled.

"Fergal alway came up short," she said. Harry started laughing. "Sometimes, I fucked Jesy while she was passed out drunk or held her down," he said.

"She's clueless and fat. Why would he leave me for her?" Catherine said. "She can't handle herself," he said. Catherine took a picture of her and Harry having sex and sent it to Fergal.

"You're gonna piss him off, aren't you?" he asked. "Yes. This what happens when he leaves me for her," she said.

Back in Florida

"Fucking bitch!" Fergal said. "Baby, ignore her. She testing you and making you jealous," Jesy said."I will. She's can't control me anymore," he said, kissing her neck. Jesy smiles.

"Plus, Harry won't hurt me because you are my knight," she said. "Mmhmm," he whisper. He continued to kiss her neck then her shoulder, massaging her shoulder.