37

Previously on Little Mix of Wrestling

An hour Later, Jesy wakes up from a bad dream. She checked the time and texts Jordan.

Jesy: Are you up? I need to talk to someone.

Jordan: Okay. Want me to come over?

Jesy: No, can I come over to you?

Jordan: of course♥️

Jesy grabs her hotel key and goes down the hall to Jordan's room. She knocked on the door. Jordan answered the door, seeing Jesy in tears.

"Had a bad dream?" Jordan asked. Jesy nodded. "Come in," Jordan whispered. Jesy goes into his room.
.............

Jordan lets Jesy in his room. "So you had a nightmare?" he asked. "Yeah, I barely have nightmares but this one happened," she said. "What happened in the nightmare?" he asked.

Jesy looked at him. "You can tell me," he said. "It was from when Harry was hurting me and I cried for Fergal to save me from him but he never came and I woke up from it," she said. "I remember when you told me how many times you cried for him and yourself," he said.

She looked down and cried. "Hey, hey, don't cry," he said. She sniffled. "Come here," he said, holding his arms out. She hugs him and he holds her. Jesy looked up at him. Jordan wiped her tears off her face.

Jesy cupped his cheeks and she kissed Jordan on the lips. She kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue between his lips. He breaks the kiss. "Jesy, what you doing?" Jordan asked.

"I see the way you look at me and I know how much you wanted me since we reunited," she said. "I never thought I see you again before we ever reunited. I had fears you were dead," he said.

"Plus I see how you stare at me when we train together, especially when you stare at my ass," she said, smirking. "I didn't think you noticed," he said. "Do you still want me?" she asked.

"Of course, I wanted you so badly, Jesy. Since we reunited," he said, cupping her face, kissing her. She kissed him back deeply. They kissed each other deeply. He lifted her up, pressing her back on the wall.