21

Jesy and Fergal are in Ireland since he's not part of the Crown Jewel event, however, they have a European Tour as well

Jesy and Fergal are in Ireland since he's not part of the Crown Jewel event, however, they have a European Tour as well. Jesy's also has a few shows in her home country. Jesy was holding little Finn. "Can you see Jesy as a mom?" Leonie asked.

"I can see her as a mom but we are too busy to have children," Fergal said. "I understand," she said. "I know you guys want me to make you and Dad grandbabies from me. Someday, we will have children," Fergal said.

Jesy smiles as she plays with little Finn. "Do you love your future auntie Jesy, Finn?" Annemarie asked. Finn nodded his head. "Auntie Jesy?" Zack asked. "Yeah, Zacky," Jesy said. "I'm glad your my auntie and not Cathy," Zack said. 

"That really means a lot, Zack. Uncle Fergal would think the same thing. Right, babe?" Jesy asked. "Right, love," Fergal said, smiling. Zack hugs Jesy. Jesy hugs him back. "Love you, auntie Jesy," he said.

"Love you too, buddy," Jesy said, smiling. Fergal smiled. "I gotta go see your uncle Fergal," Jesy said. "Okay," Zack said. Jesy got up and walked over to Fergal. "Zack really likes you," Fergal whispers in her ear. 

"He's a sweetheart and I knew where he gets it from," Jesy said. Fergal smiles. "Someday this will be us. Parents," he said to her. Jesy smiles. 

"There's something I want to tell you," Jesy said. "Tell me," he said. "Tomorrow, I have to attend EMA in Bilbao with the girls tomorrow, while you're in Barcelona," she said.

"Okay. Will you head to Manchester for Raw afterward?" he asked. "Yes, I will. I should be done by the time, you'll be done," she said. "Okay, I'll see if I can wait for you," he said. "Okay babe," she said.

Later that night

Jesy's in Bilbao for EMA whilst Fergal's in Barcelona for WWE Live show. Her and Little Mix were walking the pink carpet. "Jesy, where's Finn Balor?" a fan asked. "He's in Barcelona," Jesy said. "Great job kicking Cathy Kelley's butt," a little girl said. "Thank you, sweetie," Jesy said, smiling. 

Jesy and the girls started posing together for the paparazzi. After that, they headed to the backstage area to get ready for their performance with Nicki Minaj. Jesy starts texting Fergal.