19

Night Before Evolution

Jesy and Fergal were in the hotel room. Laying down together "Ready for tomorrow?" Fergal asked. "Yes, but pretty nervous," she said.

"It's going to be amazing," he said. Jesy smiles. "My mum won't be able to make it but she's gonna be watching it on the Network at 3 am," she said. 

"I know, she told me. She told me that she's happy for you," he said, smiling. "She's the best," she said.

Fergal nodded. "Are Zack and Jamie coming to do your hair and makeup?" he asked. "They will be at the Nassau Collusium tomorrow," she said.

"Okay. May I know what makeup your doing?" he asked. "You'll have to wait until tomorrow," she said. He nodded.

"Should we try and get some sleep?" he asked. "We should. Got a long day ahead," she said.

Next Morning

Jesy arrives to Nassau Collusium, heading to the WWE Glam Squad. Zack and Jamie were in the room. "Jesy!" Bayley said.

Bayley and Jesy hugged each other. "You ready for tonight?" Bayley asked. "Yes, are you?" Jesy asked. 

"Hell yes," she said. Jesy got to her chair, Zack started doing Jesy's make up. "So the Harley Quinn make up?" Zack asked.

"Yes, the video game inspired Harley Quinn," she said, smiling. "Jesy Nelson as Harley Quinn," Bayley said.

"Yup. Expect not in tadtional Harley Quinn cosplay," Jesy said. "So any updates on yours and Fergal's wedding coming up?" Sasha asked.

"We got to do engagement photos before we make Save the Dates," Jesy said. "Mine and Sarath did a small and simple wedding," Sasha said.

"Our wedding isn't gonna be big or too small. Just close family and friends. Would you like to see my wedding dress I said 'Yes' to?" Jesy asked. "Of course,"all the girls except Cathy and Dasha. 

Jesy show a picture of her dress, shell marry Fergal in.