24

Jesy and Fergal are still in Las Vegas, waiting to get on a plane back to Florida

Jesy and Fergal are still in Las Vegas, waiting to get on a plane back to Florida. "This plane is taking for ever," Jesy said. "I know. Plus last night, we did something I never thought we would do in Vegas," Fergal said, holding her left hand. 

She looked at her hand. "I can't believe it either," she said. "Do you regret it?" he asked. "No, do you?" she asked. "No not at all," he said, kissing her hand. She smiled. "But we will still have our wedding," he whispers. 

Jesy nodded. "Flight from Las Vegas to Orlando, Florida is now boarding," the intercom said. "That's us," he said. They got up and boarded the plane. They sat in front of the plane, sitting together. 

Next Day 

Jesy and Fergal made it back to Florida. They were cuddling as they woke up. "Morning, wife," Fergal whispers. "Morning husband," Jesy smiled. They kissed each other. "Feeling a little better?" she asked. 

"Much better. I still have a little headache," he said. Jesy kissed his forehead, then kisses him all over his face. "I love your kisses," he said, smiling. "I know you do," she said. "Harry's still gonna get an ass beating of his life," he said.

"I know he will. I'll be kicking his ass as well," she said. "What you want to do today?" he asked. "Stay in bed?" she asked. "Sounds good and maybe do some love making?" he asked. "That's what we do every single night," he said. 

Before TLC 

Jesy and Fergal sneaked into their locker room. Jesy puts a "No Entry" sign on the door to keep Harry away from them. "Good thing you brought that," Fergal said. "I'm letting Harry think your not here," Jesy said. "I love you so much," he said. "I love you too," she said. 

Meanwhile, Harry was getting prepared for his match against Fergal instead he's not just facing Fergal, Jesy will be fight him. Cathy's in the locker room as well. He beats up a heavy bag in his room. "So Jesy's taking Finn's spot?" Cathy asked. "That she is. I will break her like I broke her. And I am doing that for you," Harry said.

"I love it when you get aggressive. Destroy Jesy for me and will be at peace," Cathy said. "Has her and Fergal arrived?" he asked. "Mike hasn't seen him as what he told me," she said. "Okay. I would have beaten him as soon as he showed up," he said.