7

One Week Later

One Week Later

Fergal was packing up for Orlando, while Catherine was heading back to Brooklyn after working at WWE Headquarters. He wrote her a note. 

Hey, babe, I am heading to Orlando to visit the Performance Center. Sorry I missed you. I will be back soon. Love Fergal. 

He finished packing, he got his plane ticket and password then heads to the cab. "JFK Airport," he said to the driver. The driver started driving. "Why you going to the airport?" the driver asked. "Heading to Orlando to see from friends there," he told them. 

Meanwhile, Jesy is at Lacey Evans' house, babysitting her daughter. "Jesy, can we got outside and play?" her daughter asked. "Sure, we can. Get your shoes on," Jesy told her. Lacey's daughter was getting her shoes on. They went outside. "What you want to play?" Jesy asked. "Can we pass the ball back and forth?" she asked. 

"Sure, let me get one," Jesy said. Jesy went to get the ball and sat on the grass. She gives Lacey's daughter the ball. "So your mom's a wrestler as well," Jesy asked. "Yes. She is. I'm very proud of her," she said. "That's good," Jesy said. "What's that over your eye?" she asked. Jesy kept quiet. "Its a bruise," Jesy said. 

"Did someone hurt you?" she asked. "A big bully did. Do you have bullies in your school?" Jesy asked. "Yeah but they are in a class above," she said. "Bullies are mean, aren't they?" Jesy asked. "Yeah, always mean to me and my friends," she said. "Do you stand up to them?" Jesy asked. "No. Who bullied you?" she asked. 

"It's hard to explain. Especially at your age. I think your mom to talk to you about them," Jesy said. "Jesy, your my new best friend," she said. Jesy smiled. Lacey's daughter hugs her, Jesy hugs her back. "Thank you, I need that. Should we go back inside?" Jesy asked. "Yes. I'm hungry," she said. 

"Well let's go inside and wash our hands, I'll make us some lunch," Jesy said. She nodded. They go back inside. Jesy washes her hands then helps Lacey's daughter wash her hands. "What should we make?" Jesy asked. "Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches," she said. They are making sandwiches. Jesy starts having flashbacks.