11

July 25th 2018

July 25th 2018

Its Fergal's birthday.  Fergal, Jesy, Matt Bloom, Shinsuke, and Noam are at the golf place.

Jesy and Fergal were 6 wheeling everyone. "Hey you two knock it off!" Noam said. "Leave them alone," Matt said. 

"We better stop or Noam will be upset," Jesy said. "He's upset that I have you and he doesn't," Fergal said. Jesy and Fergal chuckled.

"Jesy, your turn," Coach Bloom said. Jesy got up and grabbed her own club. 

Jesy got in position to holding her club then tries to swing and misses. "Fuck, I'm done," she said.

"Babe, let me help you," Fergal said, getting up. He helps her on holding the club.

"Take a deep breathe," he said. Jesy breathes. "And then swing," he said. They both swinged and she hit the ball. 

"Good job babe," he said. Jesy smiled.

Later that night 

Jesy and Fergal got to their place. They sat on the couch together. "Have fun on your birthday?" Jesy asked. "Yes, did you?" he asked.

"Yup. I was kind of uncomfortable with your friends," she said. "I know you were. I was there and no one was gonna hurt you," he said. 

"I know but Noam doesn't like me," she said. "He's upset that I broke up with Catherine for you," he said.

"He needs to get over it. Catherine's history and having my left overs," she said. "I'm glad," he said. 

Jesy kisses Fergal deeply. "There's something I wanted to do for your birthday," she said. "Oh really, what?" he asked.

"Let me go get it on for you," she said. "I'll be waiting," he said smirking at her. Jesy headed to their room.

A few moments later, Jesy finished up getting something sexy on. Fergal went to check on Jesy. "Jes?" he asked.