28

Jesy and Fergal are heading to Oaklahoma City in a car with Brian Meyers(Curt Hawkins) and Matt Candona(Zack Ryder) for Monday Night Raw

Jesy and Fergal are heading to Oaklahoma City in a car with Brian Meyers(Curt Hawkins) and Matt Candona(Zack Ryder) for Monday Night Raw. Jesy yawned. "Wake me when you get there," Jesy said, softly. "I will. We will be at the hotel soon," Fergal said. 

"Okay. Brian, if you try poking my face, I'll bite your fingers off," Jesy warns him. "Bullshit," he said. "Believe she will. It happen to me before," Fergal told him. Jesy fell asleep. As Jesy fell asleep, Brian sighed and tries to poke her face then she bites him. 

"Ow, fucking..," Brian paused. "Don't even dare call her a bitch or else, I'll knock you out," Fergal said. "Sorry," he said. "She warned you," Fergal said. "You know what I'm not gonna sleep. I can't trust him," Jesy said. 

"That's my girl," Fergal said. "When's the wedding?" Brian asked. "This spring," Jesy said. "Oh okay. Am I coming?" Brian asked. "Of course you are," Jesy said. Fergal pulled into the hotel parking lot. They all get out then Fergal gets his and Jesy's stuff out. Matt and Bryan got their own stuff out. 

Fergal and Jesy check in then headed to their room. As they got in their room, Jesy kicks her heels off and laid down on the bed. Fergal kicked his Vans off, laying next to her. He kisses her cheek. "Get some sleep, love," he said. Jesy nodded. "Can you throw me my long sleep shirt?" she asked. 

"The Smile Its Peak or Balor Club for Everyone shirt?" he asked. "The PE&K shirt, please," she said. He goes to her bag and gets the PE&K shirt, giving it to her. She striped into her underwear, putting the shirt on, laying down. He got his gyms shorts on and took his shirt off. He laid next to her. 

Jesy closes her eyes. Fergal lays next to her, kissing her cheek. He turned the lights off, holding Jesy close to him. Jesy snuggled in his arms. 

Next Morning

After they woke up, they headed to the venue for Raw. "I can't believe we are 6 days away from Royal Rumble," Jesy said. "Its your first Royal Rumble. You should be nervous," Fergal said. "How about you? Are you nervous about facing Brock?" she asked.

"I am but I am ready to take my title back," he said. "Good. I will win the Royal Rumble and face either Asuka or Rousey if they are still champions," she said. "I know. If you do win, you'll have a championship match at Wrestle Mania," he said.