Chapter 1: Runaway and meeting two new friends

In the village of Konoha, a young boy is running to the gates, with tears coming out of his eyes. His name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. He's upset because of what happened earlier at his home. For the past eight years, his parents have neglect him over his little little sister, Naruko. Then, they made her heir to the clam. Feeling truly heartbroken by his own parents, he ran to his room and packed up all his stuff and ran away from home. He's now leaving the village now. He runs pass the gates. As he does, he hears voices behind him. 

???: Naruto-Kun, wait!

He turns around and sees his three best friends, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke. They were all at the party too. After hearing what his parents did, they became disgusted at what they did. When they couldn't find Naruto anywhere in the house, they left to find him. Now they found him. 

Sasuke: Naruto, it's all right. We're here to help you. 

Naruto: No, I'm leaving the village. They don't want me anymore. 

Sakura: We're not here to stop you. We're going with you. 

Naruto: (Becomes shocked) What?

Hinata: We're going with you, Naruto-Kun. We don't want you to be alone right now. 

Naruto: But what about your families? 

Hinata: We know they'll be upset with us for leaving, but we want to stick with you. 

Sasuke: Yeah, man. You're our best friend. We're not letting you go alone. 

Naruto couldn't believe his ears. His three best friends are going with him. He smiles at them and they smile back at him. He leads the way and they follow him. They've gone over nine miles from the village. Luckily, Naruto and his friends brought food and water with them. As they travel, they hear something ahead. They all look and see two boys. The two boys have light brown hair and they're wearing rag clothes. The two boys see them and get a little nervous. The group approaches them slowly. They look at them. 

Naruto: Hello there. 

Boy: Hi. 

Sakura: What are you doing out here?

Boy 2: Well, we're trying to find some food, but can't find anything. 

Sasuke: What are your names?

Boy: I'm Taylor and he's Thomas. We're brothers.  

Sakura: Why are you out here? Where's your parents?

The boys' faces drop after hearing that. They look down and look sad. Sakura sees this and becomes guilty. 

Sakura: Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't--

Taylor: No. It's ok. You didn't know. They died last year. Since they died, my brother and I have been living by ourselves. People pity us, but they said they can't take us in. They give us food, but that's it. So now here we both are. 

Naruto feels really bad for them. He walks to them as he takes out a couple of apples. He gives them to the brothers. They look at them and take them. They eat them.

Thomas: Thank you...

Naruto: You're welcome. 

Taylor: So, what about you guys? What are you doing out here?

Naruto decided to tell them both everything that has happened to him. After explaining to them, they both feel really bad for him. 

Taylor: I'm really sorry, man. 

Thomas: Yeah. I can't believe they did that to you. Parents shouldn't do that. 

Naruto: I know...

Taylor: (Looks at his friends) But why are you guys out here? Did your parents...?

Hinata: No. We left with Naruto because we didn't want him to be alone. Friends should always stick together. 

Naruto smiles at her. She smiles back.

Naruto: Well, I guess we'd better get going. We'll see you around, guys. 

Taylor: Wait. Is it ok if me and my brother can go with you? 

The group looks at each other. They all look at the brothers. They smile and nod. The brothers smile. They all get up and start traveling together.