Chapter 6: Reconnect

After Gato's defeat, the rangers are taken to Tazuna's home. The village of Waves celebrate Gato's defeat. They are now living in peace. In the house, the family, team and rangers are sitting down. Naruto is sitting by his mother and sister. He looks at them and they look at him. 

Kushina: Naruto, why did you leave...?

Naruto: (Sighs) I just couldn't take it anymore. Being forgotten and ignored. I just had to leave. 

Kushina's heart break after hearing this. She hugs him close. 

Kushina: Sweetie, I'm so sorry we made you feel that way...I promise you, we will make things right for all of us. 

Naruto smiles at this. He hugs her back. Naruko hugs him from behind. Tsunami smiles at this family sight. 

Inari: Hey, I got an idea of a name for the bridge, grandfather.

Tazuna: What is it?

Inari: We name the bridge the great Naruto bridge. 

Tsunami: You know, that doesn't sound so bad. I like it. 

Tazuna: Ok then. We call it the great Naruto bridge. 

Naruto smiles at this. The next morning, the team and rangers set out for Konoha. Everyone in Waves cheers for them and waves at them. They wave back at them and leave. Naruto looks at the sign and sees the name. He smiles. His name is on it. The group leaves the area and head for Konoha. Four days later, they arrive at the village. Naruto and his group look around and see the place is still the same. After walking pass the gate, they head to the Hokage's tower. As they arrive and go in, Minato, Sasuke's parents, Sakura's parents and Hinata's family. Minato looks and smiles. He sees his son is back. Along with his friends. Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata run to their families and hug them. Taylor and Thomas watches. Naruto walks to his father. Minato gets up from his chair and walks to his son. They both look at each other. Minato then hugs Naruto. He hugs him back. 

Minato: My son...I'm so sorry. 

Naruto: It's ok, father. It's water under the bridge. 

Kushina smiles after hearing that. She and Naruko walk over and they all give a group hug. Then Kushina remembers what to tell Minato what has happened at Waves. 

Kushina: Minato, there's something I need to tell you. 

She told him everything what has happened on their mission. Minato looks at Naruto and his team. 

Minato: Son, how did you...

Naruto looks at his friends and they nod at him. Naruto steps back and stands with his friends. They all take out their morphers. 

All: Super Mega Mode! 

They all morph into the Power Rangers. Everyone in the room is shocked to see what they're seeing. 

Mikoto: Whoa...

Hiashi: Hinata? What have you got?

Naruto: We are now known as the Power Rangers Super Megaforce. We were chosen to be the nations' protectors. 

Minato and Kushina's eyes tear up. Their son has become a protector, even though they haven't taught him anything. But they have proud of him. So are his friends' parents. Minato goes back to his desk and takes some things out. They see it's headbands of the leaf. 

Minato: Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Taylor and Thomas, as Hokage of the leaf, I pronounce you members of the leaf. 

Naruto and his friends smile. They demorph and walk to him. They all take the headbands and put them on. Naruto looks at his friends. He puts his hand in the middle. They all smile and do the same. Then, they all jump up in the air while throwing their arms up.

All: POWER RANGERS!!! 

The families just smile at the kids. From outside the office, Tsunade, Shizune and Jiraiya saw the whole thing and they smile too. They're glad to see Naruto and his friends are back, and that he made two new friends and reconnected with his family. And now, their Ranger journey has begun.