A Sick Crabby Moose and a Sick Squirrel

This was requested by my favorite bbgirl18 I hope you guys enjoy! :)

*______________________________*

Dean and Sam had just finished with a hunt, of course Dean had almost immediately asked about going to a diner to get food. Sam accepted and they went to small diner just outside of their motel.

"So going to get something other than your damn rabbit food?" Dean asked as they sat at the table, the oldest smirked picking up the menu.

"You know what. Just today, I might." Sam smiled smugly at Dean, who lowered the menu with a look of shock.

"Wait... Really?" Dean's eyes were wide while his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Yeah, I mean it won't kill me to change what I eat once in a blue moon-"

"Now, my question is. What the living hell even is a blue moon?!" Dean questioned exasperatly.

Sam chuckled. "No, clue." He replied once the waitress arrived.

The boys ordered and began to discuss hunting strategies. They talked for a few minutes before their food arrived. Sam grimaced at his meal, as he hadn't had a burger in a while. While Dean had dug right in, Sam took a few seconds before taking a bite. It tasted a little weird to him, but he pushed it aside, as he figured it was just because he hadn't eaten a burger in so long.

*__________________________*

Soon the two hunters got back to the motel, and both collapsed on a bed. Sam, due to a sudden wave of weakness that flooded over his body, and Dean because he wanted some time to relax.

The younger brother shivered, deciding to call it a night, even though it was quite early. He changed into more comfortable clothing then got under the covers. It didn't take long before he was fast asleep. Dean glanced over as Sammy snored quietly on the other bed beside him.

Looking to the clock Dean noticed it was only, eight twenty-nine in the evening. This confused and concerned him, but instead of pushing it he decided to wait.

As time passed, Dean turned on the small motel television and started to watch some Dr. Sexy MD, on low volume as to not wake Sam. He stared intently at the screen, making snide comments, here and there.

Just as Dean was about to hit the hay, Sam made a groaning noise as he moved and curled into a ball. The oldest of the Winchester brothers, looked over. "Sammy? You okay?" He asked quietly, not entirely sure if Sam had woken up.

No response, but another groan and shift from the moose. Then Sam sat upright slowly, eyes squeezed closed and breathing, heavy and shallow. Dean frowned, very slowly getting up and making a move toward Sam's bed.  "Sam?" Dean asked again.

"I-I need a bucket, quick..." Sam stammered at first, covering his mouth as his body lurched forward with a dry heave. Dean zipped off to get a trash can and bolted back getting there a few seconds before a thick stream of vomit shot into the bin from Sam's mouth. All of his food previously eaten, expelling itself from his now feverish body.

"Woah..." Dean mouthed silently, sitting down carefully next to brother and rubbing his back softly. It didn't occur to Dean yet, that Sammy had food poisoning, but it definitely popped into Sam's head. "I wonder what got you so sick all of a sudden."

"Th-the di-" before Sam could even finish the sentence, he puked once again, back arching as his stomach made a reappearance.

"Don't speak yet, Sammy," Dean patted his back, gently. "Wait for the vomiting to stop."