Teen Dean- There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Sam-10

Dean-14

*______________________________________*

The 14 year old quickly tugged at his dad's shirt as they walked into the motel room. He couldn't take it anymore he had to puke.

John looked down at him, annoyance clear in his eyes. "What Dean?"

Dean put a hand over his mouth and gagged a bit, lurching forward as he did so.

"Dean, just go to the damned bathroom." John growled, quickly pointing Dean in the direction of the bathroom. He bolted in the direction and locked himself in, alone.

Sam sat on the bed and looked at his dad, worried for his brother. He's never seen Dean act like that before, and honestly it was concerning.

Sam shook his head and sighed sadly. "Is Dean going to be okay?" He looked to John innocently.

"Yes, he will be just fine." John answered his youngest son. "Go get cleaned up for bed, Sam."

"Yes sir..." Sam mumbled and got up to get his pajamas to change into. "Jerk..." He said under his breath, feeling bad that Dean was suffering alone.

John sat on the couch and turned the television on, already starting to nod off. Sam bit his lip lightly looking to the bathroom as he heard his brother whine loudly. He snuck past his dad and knocked on the door. "Dean? Are you okay?" He asked quietly through the door.

"C-can you get Dad?" Dean stammered, hunched over weakly at the toilet, visibly trembling as silent tears treked down his pale face.

"Um... Dad's sleeping, I can help you if you want." Sam muttered, he'd rather not wake their dad in a risk that he'd be pissed off at him.

"Sammy, I really don't want you to see me like this..." Dean said heartbreakingly. "It's not pretty..."

"I don't care! Let me help you!" Sam exclaimed just wanting to help his brother. He didn't even bother correcting him on his name.

"Sam..." Dean mumbled, gingerly rubbing his upset stomach. "Fine... Just promise to get dad if I ask again." He spoke so quietly Sam almost didn't hear him.

"I promise. Can you unlock the door?" Sam asked. He heard a click and opened the door, upon seeing his brother he furrowed his eyebrows and got next to Dean. "Dean..."

The teen whimpered feeling Sam's freezing cold touch on his steaming forehead. "You're really warm... I should get the thingy for seeing your temperature."

"Sammy, can you get the pink medicine from the first aid kit too?" Dean mumbled wanting to get Sam out of the bathroom, before he started to puke again.

Sam nodded and walked out of the room to get what was asked of him. He shut the door and Dean weakly lifted himself up and heaved into the basin of the toilet. His stomach convulsed, sending up a large, rather thick stream of sludgey-grossness into the water below. Sam opened the door carrying the bottle of liquid pink hell.

His jaw dropped in surprise, then he rushed over to help him. He began to rub his back

"S-Sam... Go get-" Dean choked and heaved forward, vomiting once again, his body shaking hard from the harshness of that heave. "D-dad..." He coughed, groaning quietly out of pain.

Sam ran off to get John. As he approached, he started off calling quietly then got closer and poked his dad's arm softly trying to rouse him from his sleep. "Dad?" He spoke glancing back at the bathroom worriedly then back at John. "Dad!?" He attempted again getting a little louder and shaking his arm gently.