A Surprise Guest

I don't own Hetalia

If I did we would of met the uk siblings.

Any notes I have for you will be in this bold writing thing so yey :)

Not sure if I will have any pairings in this yet, so stay tuned :D

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S CLOSED?!" yelled an annoyed England. He had been running late today as he was staying at America's house, even though this meeting was being held in Britain (specifically London).

"Don't worry the hero will thing of something!" America burst out. He was more high sprung than usual.

"Ugh, typical Britain, nothing ever goes right here! We should of just had it in France!" The annoying France indicated acting all smug thinking "Hopefully it will never be held here again! I will win and stupid England won't be able to speak up!"

"Mr England" a tall man in a black suit holding a black brief case came over to the countries. "May I suggest something?" The mans voice was deep but England agreed to him as he didn't want a reputation of being a bad host. "Your house has a large meeting room, doesn't it? Surely it's big enough for the eight of you?"

England thought on it. It wasn't a bad idea. He hadn't been home, but if anything was wrong his boss would of called him. He agreed to it.

"Alright then!" He got his confidence back. "Call some taxi's over and we shall had to mine!" He told the man. The man scuttled off to the red telephone box and called up some taxi's.

"What's a taxi?" asked America thinking of some space fairy thing coming to pick them up.

"A cab you git!" England rolled his eyes at America thinking "How long have you known me for?!"

The taxi's pulled up in front of England's mansion. It was massive. There was a wall to keep unwanted visitors out but they could see the tall trees above it. England opened the front gate and they all headed in.

"WOW!" Italy exclaimed looking around. The garden was so well done. It was fit for a queen! Well the queen did visit a lot so it would have to be.

Even Germany was impressed. He looked around the impressive place. That's when he noticed it. A white ball of fluff in the distance. It was next to a gate which led to the back garden.

"England..." Germany stuttered hoping he wasn't beginning to see things.

"Yes!" England was acting very smug. He noticed it too. Eventually everyone turned around and noticed it. It came closer to them. However as it came closer more of them followed.

Once it came into eye sight they all saw it. It was a sheep. "A sheep?" asked Japan confused. The other countries were confused.

"Wait a minute" England thought aloud. "If there is sheep here then that means that he is here!" He began to panic.

"Who?" Asked Russia quite interested.

"Wa-" England was cut off by seeing one of his older brother follow the sheep out of the back garden.

He had reddish-blondish hair, which was all messy. He wore a simple dress shirt and long shorts. His eyes were green like Iggy's but he didn't have as messy eyebrows.

"Uhm...who is that?" asked America. England gulped loudly. So loudly that everyone heard it.

"That's my brother" He stiffened his body and muttered "Wales".