41

*Rose's POV*

When we walk upstairs there are many people sitting on the beginning of the stairs and it's kinda difficult to pass them but when Grayson reaches out his hand for me to hold it I can't stop looking at it..

Does he want me to hold it? And if, why? I'm afraid he's messing with me too.. I can't risk and do the same mistake that I did with Elijah again.. especially not that fast..

I put my hand in his before he pulls it away. He squeezes my hand and pulls me through the people.. when we finally stop in front of his door I notice that here isn't anybody. I guess he won't let anybody come upstairs.. what I can understand. He also needs privacy..

he opens the door on the end of the corridor and walks with me into the darkness.. this is too much. I let his hand go.. the lights that are coming from the backyard outside, bring some light into the room.

He turns on the soft light next to his bed.. it's not lighting up the whole room.. only that corner but it gives an amazing feeling and it's enough .. before he says anything he walks into his closet.

A bright light almost blends me.. now I can see the room better.. it's really big.. it looks amazing.. why am I surprised? I guess I just didn't expect him to be so neat and tidy..

*Grayson's POV*

What in hell am I doing? I don't even know what I'm doing? I'm acting bipolar. Get your shit together Grayson. Either I'm nice or bad. I need to decide. I don't feel good.. what am I supposed to do now? This is stupid. This is ridiculous.

I need to continue being an asshole.. being myself.. I can't be like so nice and caring now and an asshole later.. this won't work.. I run my hands through my wet hair and change my clothes really fast.. also changing my mood.

*Rose's POV*

He turns the light off and comes back with a shirt in his hand.. he changed his clothes. He hands me a shirt.. it's so silent that it makes me crazy.. I need him to say something..

I need to distract myself and think about something else. I look at him in the darkness and see only half of his face.. he leans onto his desk and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

It takes me a while to get it but he helps me. »Do you want to wait until you dry?« he asks with a raised voice. Please let him be a bastard again. I feel so much better when he's not being nice. It makes me feel awkward when he's caring..

I don't know how to act when he's like that. We need to keep going like we always do.. being mean to each other. »In front of you?« I Ask with both of my eyebrows raised... his wet hair that's fallen in his face makes him look so attractive.. I need to stop staring. He walks to the door and locks it..

»Since you can't go anywhere else.. yes.. in front of me..« god this feels so much better.. now I finally get my shit back together. I laugh in a nerve killing way.

»Oh come on. You freak.« I roll my eyes. I'm never going to change in front of him.. not because I feel uncomfortable or anything.. I don't want him to see my scars.. they're still so new..

»Do you want to freeze?« he asks almost angry. I look at him questioning. He walks to one of his big windows and opens it.. the wind hits me immediately and I feel like I can't breathe. It's really cold. It's goddamn cold.. he's a demon.. only helping me to please himself.

»OKAY! CLOSE THAT FUCKING WINDOW!« I scream and he laughs proudly. I'm sure I'll get sick. I would tell him to turn around but I know he won't. Then he closes the window and walks over to one of his drawers.

»You fucking creep what's wrong with you?« I mumble one. He turns around immediately and clenches his jaw. »What?« he asks. I raise a brow at him. »I said you're a fucking creep.« he laughs again and says »Yeah I am.« I can't believe him. Actually after all the things that happened today I can.

He hands me a hairdryer as he comes closer and puts one hand on my lower waist.. he pulls me closer and whispers »It was a joke.. change your clothes.. I'll be right back..« I feel so relieved until he kisses me..

Then he leaves while I'm still shocked... that's him.. that's the Grayson who's always confusing me and acting weird.. doing things without even thinking about it.. I can't help but smile when he closes the door behind him.

*Grayson's POV*

I can't stop smiling like a fool. I feel alive.. I don't remember the last time I've ran that fast.. I almost fly don't the stairs and try to find Ricardo in the crowd.. my heart is racing.. I could explode and jump into the pool again because of this feeling..

When I see him I feel some hands on my shoulders.. I furrow my eyebrows and turn around.. when I see Daisy I scream and wince. She looks even scarier now and I feel like I'm seeing a ghost. Her whole make up is messed up.. her skirt is too high and I can see her bra.

I hold my breath and back off looking at her eyes wide open. She grabs my collar.. »Damn Grayson.. you are wild..« she whispers.. she's still horny.. why? How did she find me that fast? I push her away..

»I'll never forget about this night.. you and me.. I want to ride you-..« I push her away with putting my hand on her face... she really thinks she was in there with me. Pft that's what drugs do. Don't do drugs kids.

Sooo I walk into another direction and see Elijah sitting on the ground leaned onto a wall. He's scratching is eyes.. he also looks messed up. I need to disappear before he sees me.. I run towards Ricardo and pull him away from the group that he was talking to.

»Dude what's wrong?« he asks laughing. I'm already out of breath. I tell him everything that he has to do now since we already talked about this..
»Now or never, I'll distract her and you'll handle this.« 

*Rose's POV*

I fold my wet clothes and put them next to the sink in his own bathroom.. I won't even take a step out of his room like this... not with his oversized shirt.. it's barely covering my ass.
And this kid is too rich. One of the reasons why I always hated him so much..

He has a wide chest and a wide back. He gave me a small shirt on purpose. What a bastard.
When the door opens I pull his shirt a little bit more down.. I'm sitting on the corner of his bed.. this feels really awkward...

He closes and locks the door.. he looks like he's exhausted.. what did he do? I won't ask him.. the last time I asked him something, I ended up crying..
I rather to stand up and pressure my lips not knowing what to do now..

*Ricardo's POV*

»HURRY UP! GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!« me and the boys are cleaning the situation. I pick up all the trash and throw it away while the other ones are getting the people away and make them leave.

»Where the hell is Elijah?« Valentino asks angrily. I already forgot about him. I let the things in my hands fall and start to run. He's sitting on the ground.. I help him up.

»Bro I don't feel good..« he says while I'm taking him out. »You need some fresh air..« I say and help him to lean onto his car outside.. he throws up. This looks bad. I can't believe I helped Grayson with this..

I rush back inside and tell the boys that I'll drive him home.. they'll handle it while I'm not here..

*Rose's POV*

He takes a deep breath and looks at me in the soft light.. I can't tell what's going to happen now... he comes closer.. my heart starts beating faster and he smirks softly.. the music that's coming from downstairs makes this all even more interesting..

»Only one word of yours.. and we'll be alone..« he whispers when there are only inches left between us.. my jaw drops.. it won't be that easy..