75

*Rose's POV*

We jump up and down after leaving the place.
She's not pregnant. It's totally normal that she didn't get her period because of all the stress and shit. I'm so happy for her.

»Thank you so much for doing this with me!« she says hugging me. I chuckle and hug her back. »I'll always be there for you.« I say and smile. She looks at me with puppy eyes. »I've missed you so much..« she says and hugs me again.

»I've missed you too..«
Then we hear my phone ringing. I back off and answer when I see that it's Grayson. »Excuse me.« I say and take a few steps away from Daisy.

»Where are you?« he asks with a cold voice without greeting me. I can literally feel that something is going wrong. He's pissed. I tell him where we are and he says »Stay where you are I'll be there in a few.« before I can say anything he hangs up.

That scares me. I sigh totally worried and stressed. »Is everything alright?« she asks so I turn around. »Uh yeah.. Grayson is coming to pick me up.« I say running my hand through my hair. »Oh okay.« she says. Suddenly I feel so bad..

»Daisy do you-..« she cuts me off.. I wanted to ask her if she still likes him but she already knows that. I felt like shit all the time because I felt like I've been betraying her but I don't care about that anymore because as long as we both are happy there's nothing else I need to think about.

»No.. I don't. I really don't want to have anything to do with that.. I've been so blind and so obsessed.. but now I want to forget it all.« she says shaking her head like she's regretting everything. »I'm happy for you both. Really.« she says smiling.

That makes me so happy and feel so relieved I can't even explain it. Knowing that it's okay for her makes it all even better. No matter what happened I don't want to hurt her. »Thanks.« I say smiling back. »I'll go now and wish you both much fun!« she says and kisses my cheek.

»But you could've-..« she cuts me off again. She seems so happy and so free it's amazing. »Nope! I'd love to walk and enjoy my freeness!« she says opening her arms and walking backwards. I chuckle and wave at her.. as soon as she leaves Grayson arrives.

I get into the car and he looks at me with a clenched jaw.. then he grabs my face roughly and kisses me. What made him so aggressive and pissed? He seems annoyed but that makes him so hot.

Especially after last night I can't stop thinking like this but I clearly should because something serious is going on.

Then he starts driving.. driving really fast.. we're not talking.. I can see how he's looking at the road.. I feel as bad as he does.. »What's wrong?« I Ask learning back.

He scratches his chin. »Nothing.« he lies. Of course I know that something is going wrong and it actually hurts me a little bit that he won't talk to me about it.

*Grayson's POV*

I can't tell her. Not now. Maybe later. I know she'll be disappointed and pissed. She'll be angry at me because this was all my fault.. everything was my fault and I accept it. She'll tell me that I should't have fought him, that I shouldn't have freaked out that much and all that shit.

I don't want her to be sad for or because of me. I only want her to smile all the time. I don't want this day to be so shitty.. after last night we both are even closer now. So close that nothing could tear us apart. Nobody. I love that.

Knowing that I have her, that she's with me and that she has my back makes me feel so much stronger I can't even explain it and I hope she feels the same because she shouldn't forget that I would do anything for her.

Even seeing her sad or feeling that something of wrong with her makes me go crazy. I should see a psychiatrist or something because of that because I feel kinda obsessed with her and I don't know if this is good because I kinda feel like I'll hurt her at the end so I gotta keep my shit together. I've already been so rough..

But I've been right. Being here next to her right now actually makes me calm down. And I know it's pissing her off that I'm not telling her but I'm only doing it for her..

She'll find out about it earlier or later and then she'll yell at me and be disappointed in me again but that's how I am and I already said a hundred of times that I'll never be able to change so there's nothing I can do about that. That's actually what I'm talking about the whole time.

It's not like I'm only afraid of hurting her in any way physically.. but mentally.. I keep breaking her heart and disappointing her.. I keep making her sad although I don't want it and when I told her everything that I felt last night.. she said I would be good and enough for her but that's not true. I know it. Even if she doesn't know it, I do and it scares me..

»Do you want me to drive you to school?« I Ask trying to act like everything is fine. She knows that something is wrong. She always knows. She's always caring and loving. She raises a brow and looks at me.

»Driving me? Aren't you coming with me?« she asks. I scratch my head. »Nah. It was pretty boring so I'll skip.« I say and swallow. I hate lying but yeah.. she shakes her head. »Then I'll come with you.« she says and I smirk and laugh a little bit dirty. She turns to me.

*Rose's POV*

Although I know he's hiding something I love how rebellious and dangerous he is. He's wild and that makes me shiver. I shouldn't be so distant and shy anymore. I mean I can play too. I grab his hand slowly and put it on my thigh.. he looks down at me and licks his lips.. that was exactly what I wanted.

He shouldn't think that I'm so boring.. he loved me good and it's not like I wouldn't want him to do it again... I mean I'm so tired of everything. I don't want to fight anymore I don't want to be sad anymore or worry about things that don't have anything to do with us. I want to live with him, be happy and do my thing. Why is this always so hard for us?!

I smile at him.. I can see my future in him..

*Richard's POV*

She thought it would be easy.. so easy.. she thought I wouldn't find her.. she thought I would just let her go.. she thinks she can live a happy life with her boyfriend. Unfortunately it's not so easy and she'll realize that.. very soon.

My blood is boiling. Who does she think she is? She is my girl and she belongs to me! She's going to come back. If I have to I'll rip them both apart. They can't be happy. They never will be happy. I'll never let them. She and her friends.. I'll kill them all.

She'll regret it. She'll be the one who'll come back to me crawling and begging me to forgive me. But I won't forgive her.. I'll make living and breathing hard for her..

I'll make her do things that she can't even imagine. If she thought that I'd be out of this story.. then she must be very very naive..

*Ricardo's POV*

I walk into the hospital room where Elijah is staying. We came with the boys but since I'm the oldest and most calm one I thought I should talk to him first. I can't even imagine how he must feel right now.

These both are so stupid and childish. They just can't talk normally. They just MUST break each other's bones because otherwise they can't live.

He's looking really bad.. bruises and scratches all over his face. His eyes and nose are swollen.. he looks at me but he can't move. I sit down next to him and sigh.

I lean back and scratch my chin. What should I say what should I do? There's nothing I can say.. I open my mouth to say something but he's faster than me. »Is she.. Is she..« he can barely talk. »Is she still with him..?« he says and then he coughs. I hand him his water next to me and help him to drink.

I didn't think that it would be that bad.. but he truly almost killed him. We didn't take it that serious.. if I tell him that she didn't leave him, it'll make everything worse and he'll get even angrier.. that's not good for him. »I don't know.« I lie.

He takes another deep breath.. »Ricardo.. I'm going to take them apart..« he says looking totally angry and broken. »I'll do anything to tear them apart.. I'll do anything to hurt them until he kills me.« he says and looks at the ceiling. No matter what I'm going to do or say now.. I know we won't be able to stop him..