53

*Rose's POV*

I sneeze when we get to the pharmacy. My ribs hurt. So Grayson tells me to wait in the car while he gets the meds. I do what he says and when he comes back and hands me the stuff I say »You really didn't have to- I could've-..« he cuts me off with a death stare and turns the engine one..

»As Long as im with You, you're not going to pay for anything.« he says and I don't know how to resist.. I can already feel how I'm blushing..
When he starts driving I wait for him to say something about our relationship.. about what he told Darkbloom.. but instead of that he says »You're going to stay with me, I'm driving you home.« and at this point I actually feel like I could shit my pants now.

What does he mean with that? He can't be serious because I can't stay with him. »I can't.« I say quickly holding my breath. He furrows his eyebrows at me and says »Baby I didn't ask you. If you want I can talk to your parents.« and at this point my heart jumps out of my body.

The thought of him talking to my 'parents'. No. Everything but not this. This would be my end. »Don't do that! Just... we can go back to school!« after he looks at me like I'm crazy, I shake my head because I realize what kind of bullshit I'm talking.. going back to school?

»You need rest and you're not going to leave my side until you feel good again.« I feel like I can't breathe. I'm more than scared. I'm about to faint. Really close to faint. I don't want to imagine what Richard is going to do if I won't be back at home in time. I bite my lip so much that it hurts.

»Why.. are you so scared? Is it because of me? You know I'm not going to hurt you. « he must've noticed it.. and I don't want him to think that it's because of him. My vision blurs and my head starts spinning. »It's not so easy, you can't understand..« I says..

»Yeah because you don't explain!« I feel the heat in my cheeks when he raises his voice.. my whole body starts shaking and I feel a tear rolling down my cheek.. not only because of him.. just because I'm scared of everything.

I'm so tired of feeling like this and I don't know what to do right now. It's pissing me off that I'm living like this and that I'm making everything so hard to myself.. it's killing me and it's eating me..

Every time I feel like I'm going to tell him, I get scared and confused. Especially when I see how angry he gets and how he insists about finding out.. I'm afraid what's going to happen when I tell him. I never told anybody about it.

Daisy is the only person who knows about it. And who knows is she's going to tell anybody else? Now I feel even worse.. now I can feel my heart in my whole body.. although we've sworn each other that no matter what would happen we would never tell anybody else about the others secret..

I've been so rude to her and what if he's mad now.. and uses it against me? I'm not sure.. what is she starts talking? I'm done..

»Rose?« I feel the car slowing down and he sounds like I'm under water. I close my eyes and reach for his hand.. when I find it I squeeze it and slowly look up at him.. I don't feel like I can talk. Am I getting a Heart attack?

Although everything is blurry I can see how worried he is.. he stops and reaches for a water bottle on the backseat.. he spills a little bit on his hand and makes my face and my neck wet with it to calm me down or bring me back.. I'm not sure right now..

»You're definitely coming with me I'm not going to lea-..« before I can even listen to the rest of his sentence I pass out..

*Grayson's POV*

I walk in as fast as I can with her on my arms. My heart is racing. She's definitely not okay.. maybe even worse than I thought and I don't want to leave her alone.