78

*Rose's POV*

»Good I get it, it's a crush and you like him he has the 'badboy' type that young girls like you like these days and all that stuff but..« I'm getting more and more aggressive with every word that she's saying..

Actually the only reason why I'm calm in front of her is because she actually means a lot to me. We both actually have a little past. She was the first person who had hope and believed in me. Like she was the first person that gave a fuck about how bad my life was.

She just helped, talked, loved me, offered me help and made everything better. That's why I used to like school more than home and that's why she knows me so well. She did so much for me and actually I don't want to let her down but knowing that she expelled Grayson builds a huge wall between us. That's why this makes me sad..

»What happened to the girl with dreams?« she asks looking sad as well now. I don't want to cry in front of her but this question hit me hard somehow. Yes I had dreams although I've always been in this shitty situation with Richard and we both actually believed in them..

»The girl who told me that everything would be okay when I found her crying every morning alone in her class before the others would arrive..« I take a shaking breath.. this is confusing me. Does she have to roll these things up?

»Or the girl who told me she would rather to keep fighting instead of showing people her scars and how hurt she is.« I try to keep calm and look at the wall in front of me right now.

»The girl that never showed anyone what she was going through.« her voice is shaking as well.. she was always there for me whenever I needed her and I saw her more like a friend then a principal.. she always knew about my problems but she never told anyone because she knew I wouldn't want that..

»I can't see her anymore..« she says and a tear rolls down my cheek.. I look at her and swallow. She also has tears in her eyes. »I don't want him to destroy you. He has a bad influence..« she says looking deep into my eyes. »Please be careful. I know you'll do the right thing. You don't need him

No matter how much I like her and how much she means to me or what she did for me.. she doesn't know what she's talking about and I won't let her talk like this about him. I love him too much to let anybody believe that he's a bad person.

»She's still here.. same girl different dreams. He's my new dream.« I say with a shaking voice. She looks a little bit disappointed. »He is not who you think he is. He fought because of me. This is my fault and you can't think that he's a bad person only because he is caring too much.« my voice gets louder and I start breathing heavier. I'm mad.

»Look.. You're turning into him. He is-..«
I cut her off. »Stop saying 'he is'! You don't know him!« I start shaking.. »Rose is he treating you bad in any way?« my jaw drops. She's not even listening.

»No! She's treating me so good that I sometimes think I don't deserve him!« she pressures her lips. »I know what he did was wrong and I know he's done a lot of bad stuff but believe me he's an angel!« I say loudly.

»And yes he did something really really wrong but you expelled him only two months before graduation! Do you really want him another year here if you think that he's so bad?« I Ask raising a brow.. she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

»Excuse me but you did a huge mistake. You're judging a book by its cover..« her look softens and I take a deep breath. »Just to make that clear. He's not a bad influence, he's not treating me bad or forcing me to anything. He's not who you think you are. He helped me through things that nobody else could. Please don't talk to me about him like this ever again.« I say and leave slamming the door..