56

*Rose's POV*

We're on a lonely road.. it's totally empty here.. I put my hands on the wheel and try to get used to it.

I feel so tiny in this seat and I'm not even sure if I'll be able to reach the pedals with my short legs. »This road seems like it's been used for races.« I say looking around. »Yeah because it is.« I look at him.

It's actually the perfect place. No trees, no walls, no houses, noting that I could wrack.. »The boys and I are usually racing here.« he says letting his head fall back. My jaw drops.

»Grayson isn't that dangerous?« I ask. It's the first thing that crosses my mind. I can't even imagine how fast they are driving. »Not if you're as good as me.« he says smirking. I roll my eyes. »Maybe you can join me one day to see me win.« I can't help but smile. I'd like to see him win.

I don't know why but even the thought of it is turning me on. I need to stop thinking like this. Yes he is hella hot and if it wouldn't be too obvious and awkward I would probably just stare at him for hours. I've been to blind all the time to realize how handsome he is.

»Sounds good..« I say still looking at him.. he looks at my lips and then back into my eyes.. I think about the times we kissed.. he kissed me even when we weren't this close.. even when I still hated him and now.. he's taking it slow although I wish he would just press his lips against mine.

Maybe I'll be the one who's going to kiss him. And still I don't want him to come too close to me because I don want him to get sick as well.

»In two days.. I'll race with Ricardo.. you're coming with me..« he still looks distracted by my lips. I nod and then we change the subject.. he tells my a few things about the engine and other stuff.. all the buttons confuse me. I never thought that the first car I would drive would be a Lykan hypersport.

»There are only twelve of these in the whole world.« my jaw drops. I take my hand from the wheel immediately. »And you're letting me drive one?« I ask looking at him eyes wide open. He nods totally calm with a smirk.

»Grayson believe me if you let me drive this one then only eleven of these will be left!« I'm shook and worried. He laughs. »Well you have the honor.« he says. I can't believe him. I thought cars would be really important for him but I guess I forgot that boys see cars only as toys.

He gives me more details about it and I have to admit I'm amazed. And then I start to drive with his help.. slowly..

*Richard's POV*

»SHE SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE ONE HOUR AGO!« I scream at her stupid mother. She's been fooling me.. she's been doing whatever I wanted because she was going to leave.. that little cunt..
»She's probably with her friends..« she says
shaking. I laugh.. she and her friends..

But she's going to regret that. I guess she didn't take me serious enough.. she will realize how serious I am. She belongs to me and I'm not done with her. Even imagining with who she could be right now makes me go crazy.

I could call her school and act like the caring stepfather but at the same time I can't risk it.. who knows if she told anybody in school about me.. she's making my blood boil.. I clench my fists and take my phone out to call her.. it keeps ringing but she won't pick up.. she will pick up..

If I have to I'll bring her back with my own hands. She's pissing me off.. I'll punish her as soon as she comes back..she'll please me just the way I want it..

*Rose's POV*

I can't stop laughing because every time I speed up he holds onto something and his eyes get bigger. He acts like he's not scared and it's not important but he's scared.

Now I'm only speeding up to see how scared he gets and holds his breath. For the first time in my life I'm having so much fun. I can't stop laughing.

He already taught me a lot and it's easier than I thought. Although I don't have a license I can drive. That makes me more than happy.

I speed up again and this time he screams »YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US!« I lose my shit and he starts laughing too. »Am I that bad?« I ask. He looks at me and swallows.. »Uh no.. you're still learning!« I roll my eyes.

»Then show me how you drive!« I say. »Alright.« we switch and I have to admit I already get turned on with the way he starts the engine. God whats wrong with me...

I don't know what it is but I feel some type of way. Is it wrong that I think like this or is it because I'm sick? Well I'm about to lose myself with the way he smirks.. I swallow..

*Richard's POV*

»Sophie! My little favorite girl! Come her! Come to daddy!« I don't see a problem in being nice to her.. she's still so young... it's perfect. I can raise her just the way I want. She'll be even better than Rose. I'm always nice to her..

She runs up to me with her smile.. like always.
»Don't you miss your sister?« I ask her bending down. »Ou yes!« she says.. I knew it.. it's great to use her.

»I think she should come back.. don't you think so too?« she nods.. I smile.. »Let's call her again and if she won't answer we'll go and get her before its completely dark.. I'll also buy you some candy

*Rose's POV*

He's driving so fast.. this feels so good.. it feels like I'm free... I can't stop laughing.. when he slams the breaks Im still shaking. He's really a good driver.. I reach my hand out .

»Do you see this? I'm shaking like crazy and my heart is racing!« I say still breathing heavily. I'm so happy I could cry.

»That is the way you should feel your whole life..« he says also out of breath.. I look at him totally amazed until he leans in, grabs my neck and kisses me.. I back off and look at him. He furrows his eyebrows.

»I would die to kiss you but I don't want you to get sick too..« I say and see how he gets softer.. the sunset looks amazing... it first perfectly.. »I don't care.« he says and kisses me again. My heart keeps racing. Then he tabs on his lap.. »Get over here..« I do what he says immediately..

I guess he could hear my thoughts.. I guess he was thinking the same all the time.. and I love that this between us is nothing sexual.. I can feel the love between us.. the heat.. how he touches me.. so different.. so careful and lovely..

*Grayson's POV*

I want her to feel how much I love her without saying it.. I want to love her until there's nothing left to love. I hold her close.. she's still so shy and I'm definitely not going to be rough with her.. and I won't force her to anything as soon as she's not ready.. as soon as she won't give me a sign... and for now.. I only want her to feel how much I love her..

***

*Rose's POV*
We keep sitting in the car for hours.. I'm sitting on the passenger seat again.. both turned to each other.. holding hands in the air.. playing with our fingers.. looking at each other and our hands..

It's totally dark and the display in front of me shows the time.. 2:45am. I can't understand how fast the time passes.. we've been making out for hours.. only making out.. we couldn't get enough of each other.. he made me feel a lot better.. his hair looks so messy.. that makes me smile..

»Let me show you something..« he says with a quiet husky voice still holding my hand.. he turns the engine off and suddenly the stars appear in the sky..

There wasn't even a little light except the headlights of the car.. I look at him and then at the stars.. »This is so beautiful.

»Not as beautiful as You..« my heart stops.. although this was very cheesy I can't help but smile.. I turn around to him and hold his hand even tighter now..

Then I lean my head on his shoulder and keep watching the sky.. the beautiful sky.. and fall asleep knowing that everything is perfect..
For now..