Chapter Six

i darted up the stairs, putting my leather pants back on and taking off my sweat pants. i quickly dressed as Rose, putting on a full black leather outfit, then putting on the blood red cloak, black lace mask, and blood red lipstick.

i slowly walked down the stairs, making sure i had the robber's attention

i slowly walked down the stairs, making sure i had the robber's attention. they froze, holding an expensive vase and looked up at me. i lifted my eyes from the heels on my feet to them. i glared at them.

"hello, boys. decide to pay little old me a visit?" i asked, standing on the bottom step. they shook where they stood and the one holding the vase almost dropped it. i clucked my tongue, shaking my head.

"you know, you should really pay attention to who lives here before you rob it." then i walked towards them, taking long strides. i stopped a few feet in front of them, glaring at them.

"R-R-Rose." the first guy stuttered out. "i-i-i'm s-s-sorry. c-can we p-put it all b-back?"

"I'm not sure you're going to survive. you know where i live now. so why should i not kill you." i said, staring him down.

"w-we didn-t kn-know it was y-your house." he stuttered. i tapped my chin with my blood red nails.

"put everything back. then come back here." i said, pointing at my shoe. they nodded and quickly moved to put it all back. they then stood in front of me, holding their hands in front of them nervously. i smiled.

"you, come here." i pointed at the first one and beckoned to him. he hesitantly stepped forward. i grabbed my rose branding iron and stuck it into the fireplace.

" if i don't see you four, tonight at my warehouse," i looked up from the brand that was now starting to glow, to their faces. "may god show mercy on your soul, because i won't."

all of their eyes widened, knowing what i was saying. i was well known throughout the country. and every single criminal in this city, feared me. if not feared, then they were terrified. i grabbed the first man's hand, and pulled the iron from the fireplace. i pressed it against the palm of his right hand and he cried out from the iron burning into his skin and flesh. i repeated this on the other three, then let them go. they all knew the brand was so they couldn't cheat me and send someone else instead of them. and they all knew that if they didn't show tonight, i would wend out all my men looking for them. and i would kill them. Slowly. And painfully.
_______________________________________

The men left and i got out of my costume. I took off my cloak and masm, hiding them in the back of my closet. Then i changed back into my sweat pants and t shirt. When i got downstairs, my dad was there, looking at the iron cooling next to the fireplace and sniffing. It probably smelled bad in here. Like burning flesh. He wrinkled his nose and turned to look at me coming down the stairs.

"Care to explain?" He asked, looking at me.

"Four robbers came in. I knew i couldn't kill them here so i marked them and told them to be at the warehouse tonight. And if they weren't, I'd kill them.

"Did they see your face?"

"No. I would've killed them here if they had." He smiled and rubbed my head, making my hair crazy.

"That's my girl." He said. I grinned. "So Noah's going to have to take you tonight then huh? Want me to tell the school you won't be there tomorrow?"

"Maybe." I said, thinking. "If i come home at midnight or later then yes. But otherwise i think I'll be fine. I don't have a whole lot of homework."

"Ok." He nodded, hanging up his coat and kicking off his shoes. "Go get ready. It's nine now. Noah should be back soon. Your mother isn't going to be back until eleven."

"Ok." I turned and went back up the stairs. I went into my bedroom and closedthe door. I went into the adjoined bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped and made sure the water was warm before stepping under the spray.

After i was done in the shower, i went and got dressed, picking black leather pants, black leather jacket, boots and a black crop top. Finishing the look, i slipped some fingerless gloves on my hands.

Then i topped it all off by grabbing my blood red cloak, my black lace mask and blood red lipstick smeared on my lips neatly

Then i topped it all off by grabbing my blood red cloak, my black lace mask and blood red lipstick smeared on my lips neatly. Then i headed downstairs to find Noah already ready, with his leathers jacket, dark jeans, combat boots and his white mask smeared with blood in his hand. We went out to the car and we drove to a storage garage. We kept all of Rose's things there. Exept the cloak and mask. We park Noah's car on the corner, and went to the garage. We opened it and there was a beautiful shiny red corvette. I got in the passenger seat and Noah got in thr driver's. We both put on our masks and then we drove off, heading for the empty warehouse that i had chosen to set up base at.
_______________________________________

Noah sharply stopped the corvette in the alleyway next to the abandoned warehouse. i got out, holding my hood over my face for the most part. i knocked on the metal door with a peep hole.

"who goes there?" the guard on the other side said.

"Rose." i said sternly.

"pass phrase?"

"roses are red, violets are blue, blood is thick, gore is too." i said it quietly, just enough for the guard to hear it. a loud clank sounded as he pushed up the lock bolt. the heavy door creaked open and he let us in. we walked down the hallway, heading for the man who took care of people who came, claiming to be sent by me. he basically just threw them all in a big cell together. then i go in whenever i did send someone, and pick them out. i walk into the small room next to the very large cage. some days it was packed. but most days, like today, there were very few people.

"Rose." the man who dealt with all of the fakers stood, showing respect. "did you send someone?"

i nodded and he opened the large cell door. i stepping inside the cell and every single person inside it, widened their eyes and paled. they were shocked i came and were in awe. it was written all over their faces.

"line up in a straight line." i barked. they all hurried to obey me.