Chapter Nine

i looked at the man's face, studying him. his foot was still on the stool and his toe still dangling. the other three men looked at me in horror. i turned to look at them.

"this is what happens to people who betray me." i growl. they nod, wide eyed and mouths agape. they chains rattle and i turn to see the man awake. he looked at his toe once more and gagged. i snickered. this bitch can't even stand to see his toe like that. he looked at me. and i walked over, taking off the strap and tossing his foot to the floor. he hissed in pain as i moved the stool out of the way. it was not covered in blood. i turned back to him and reached over, grabbing a whip. i pointed, beckoning one of the other three men forward. Noah pushed him forward. he hesitated but started for me.

"your turn." i say, pushing the whip into his hands. he looks at me wide eyed.

"Kyle. no. I'm your friend." the fourth man whispered. Kyle looked at me, eyes wide with question. i nodded, holding my hand out to the man on the chain and backing up. Kyle stood behind the man. the man cried, saying no, no Kyle, no you can't. stuff like that. Kyle looked at me with hesitance. i glared at him. he turned back to the man, shifting his stance and pulled back the whip. it took a minute for him to collect his confidence, but he swung, snapping the whip across the man's back. the man arched his back, crying out. Kyle flinched but looked at me and did it again. and again. and again. Kyle flinched the first several times, but then he got the hand of it and did it without hesitance. i motioned for him to stop and he did. the man hung from the chains, breathing heavily. blood pours down his body from the whip, the knife and the cuts from the hand cuffs.

i reached up after motioning for the guard. i unlocked the hand cuffs and the guard caught him. the man was limp. i pointed to a table with hand and feet restraints. this would be the time we put him out of his misery, slowly. the guard put him on the table and strapped him down. he smacked his face, waking him up. i backed up, allowing the guard to do this bit. he reached into a hole in the wall, pulling out a small cage. it contained a starving rat. it was really skinny it was so hungry.

WARNING. THIS NEXT PART IS VERRRRYYY NASTY. IT'S A MEDIEVAL TORTURE AND YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS. PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH OR DON'T READ/WATCH HORROR MOVIES OFTEN. IT'S SO BAD EVEN I'M CRINGING AS I WRITE IT.

PLEASE BE WARNED.

i sat on the throne and watched. the guard took off the bottom of the cage, tipping it onto the man's stomach so the rat was on his stomach but caged in. this method of torture was medieval. it was used back in the 1400's until the late 1500's. i think. I'm not sure what the exact time period it was used in, but it was so medieval, people now a days would be horrified if they saw it. we don't use this method often, but we do when we had someone watching. it made them not cross me. the rat scampered over the man's stomach and sniffed him. he looked down, seeing the scrawny rat and jerked his body, trying to get it off of him. then the guard started to heat the metal of the cage. the rat started to panic, searching for a way out. it then started to claw at the man's stomach, chewing and clawing a hole. the man cried out as the rat buried it's way through him, getting away from the heat. blood spilled over the sides of the table, splashing on the floor. if the man's screams had been loud when he lost his toe, that was nothing compared to now. then he would scream every once in a while. now, he screamed the entire time the rat buried into his insides. i looked away, not wanting to see it, but knowing what was happening. the man stopped screaming and the only sound left was the soft splish of blood and organs.

OK Y'ALL. THAT WAS THE NASTY PART. THANKS FOR SKIPPING IF YOU DON'T LIKE STUFF LIKE THAT.

i watched as two guards carried away the man's body. normally, it would take hours for that to fully happen. but i had picked a rat so starving it only took a half hour. another soldier used a hose to spray the majority of the blood to the drain in the corner. sometimes, i felt really bad for using that method. but it's called survival of the fittest. the other three men had paled to the point they could be ghosts and they had thrown up into the trash can.

suddenly the doors burst open and one of the soldier came running in.

"Rose, there's a teenager here. he's saying he's part of the gang. he says that if he didn't get to see you, you would kill us all." he said. i thought for a minute. "he also burned your corvette."

"he did what?" i yelled, shooting up. "capture him. i want him here, alive." the guard nodded, breathless and then ran off.

"you three, get the fuck out of here. you learned. you watched. go find the guys who your supposed to follow." i barked. they shot up, running for the door still pale.

"this bastard will not get away with this." i hissed. Noah's eyes widened and he actually looked scared. he taught me how to fight. not the other way around. so why was he scared? i stormed over, flipping off the main lights and turning on the spotlight, hiding the machines and blood. i stormed over to my throne to wait. the bastard who burned my car will regret ever coming here.

And may god have mercy on his soul and body. because i won't. i narrowed my eyes at the door as it creaked open, letting in a slight ray of light before closing.

_______________________________________

hey y'all. I'm sorry for the gruesome scene if you read it and didn't like it. but this is a book, and i did warn you in the description that it had mature scenes and language.

so um, here's a  few random memes to help you out. lol

 lol

(Love supernatural lol

(Love supernatural lol. ❤😂)

if you didn't like it, comment here letting me know how i can make it better.

anywayyyy. thanks for reading, it means a lot to me. don't forget to vote and share the book with your friends if you like it.

and as always, i hope your enjoying it as much as i am.

❤ sillylovebug432