All Alone (Google x Child Reader)

Requested by: @LyndseyStar

(Y/n) Pov:
Waiting for mommy isn't fun. She always tells me to wait in the car or wait at the park for her, but this time is different. Mommy has been gone for awhile now. The sun was already setting and the big lights were turning on.
"Mommy..."
I feel my tears welling in my eyes because I don't know where mommy is. She could've been anywhere. She promised she wouldn't leave me alone for so long. I get up from the bench, and adventure into the bright city we lived in.
"Mommy! Mommy, where are you?!"
People look at me like I'm an alien, but I continue to walk the busy sidewalk. I can't find my mommy anywhere. She left me here all alone, but I want to believe she might be looking for me. Thinking once again I run back to the park because mommy is probably there worried to death. My legs start to run down the busy streets making my way back to the park, but every street looks familiar. Everyone looks the same. I'm lost. My legs soon get tired and I find a step to sit on in a small alley way. Soon, the tears fall down.
"Mommy, where are you? I miss you and I love you. I didn't mean to be a bad girl."
She isn't coming back. I soon realized she never wanted me and left me all alone to be never seen again. Suddenly, I hear footsteps walking towards me. I quickly stop my crying and look up to see a tall man looking at me.

Google Pov:
Everyday is the same for a robot like me. I hear my brothers fight and fight; without ever stopping. I need to leave because the noise is honestly getting annoying.
"Google!" A mysterious man yelled.
I turn to see the one and only Wilford running towards me.
"Yes?"
"Don't forget a coat! It's a little chilly out there!"
I don't feel pain, sorrow, coldness, warmness, or love, so what's the point of wearing a coat.
"I am Google IRL, and I don't believe I need a coat."
" Well then."
All of a sudden the bastard jumps on me while grabbing the coat. I feel my body being pushed to the ground as he forcefully puts on my coat.
"There! Now have fun and be safe!" He says while winking at me.
I roll my eyes and make my way out the door. As I walk down the streets I see everyone smiling and laughing. Some even stop and stare at me for no reason. I continue to walk down the streets to find even more people living a happy and normal life.
"Yuck." I whisper to myself.
I see a mother and child ice-skating on the ice rink. Mankind can be very interesting in good and bad ways. I stare at them for a little longer thinking why someone could love an ugly, little, and annoying creature like that. The child keeps falling over and over, so the mother would pick him up and slowly skate once again. The sun was about to set, so I sit down to watch the moon and stars fill the sky for a moment. I never noticed how bright they were till now, but then I was distracted by a crying sound. Slowly turning around to follow the sound from the alley way. A young girl about 6 or 7 was sobbing on the step. I slowly walk over trying not to scare her, but it's too late. She quickly stops crying, and looks up at me. I bend down to her height and try to start a conversation with this unintelligent creature.
"Hello." I say while trying to smile.
"Hi..." She said quietly.
"What's your name?"
"(Y/n)"
"Where's your mommy or daddy?"
Once I ask that the child breaks. She hugs me as she cry's which shocks me. I never felt a hug before, but I quickly adjust to it and hug back.
"S-she left me." The girl said while sobbing into my coat.
Finally noticing how cold she could be. I put her down and slide my coat into her. Then once again picking her up. I knew by what she just said her mother wouldn't be returning. I bring her home with me, do she has somewhere safe to be.
"GOOGLE!" Wilford said.
I felt (Y/n) jump a little in my arms and I look at her.
"What do ya have there?!"
"Shut up. You're being loud." I say calmly.
He walks over to see a small child in my arms and looks at me.
"Who did you kill now?"
"I didn't kill anyone! Her mother left her, and my data shows me she could die from the coldness!" I say.
I noticed I was loosing control, but the child just stared at me with a confused look. I push past Wilford and walk into my room. I place her softly into my bed and she hops right off and adventures around my room.
" I'm Google by the way."
She turned to me and just laughed. Which gave me a small smile.
" That's a funny name!"
"Yeah." I laugh back.
I can't describe this feeling I'm feeling, but when I look at (Y/n) I feel warm, and I don't feel like a cold robot. I may not understand this feeling, but that's okay because I'll soon figure it out. She sees my clock and quickly runs up to it.
"It's 11:40pm." She said tiredly.
"Fuck..." I whisper, but soon cover my mouth. " We should probably be going to sleep because you'll need it."
Her smile fades away making her upset. I get up and leave the room for a second.
"Stay here. If you remember the crazy man from earlier. I'll be getting a shirt from him for you." I say.
She doesn't listen and jumps into the bed making a mess.
"Wilford, can I come in?"
Not hearing a single noise I tiptoe to his drawers to find a shirt. After a while I find a big pink shirt. When I make it to my room (Y/n) was slowly falling asleep. I pick her up and change her fast. Next, I change my clothes and shut off the light. Not knowing what to do I cover her up, and make a bed on the ground.
"Google..."
I realized she sounded more awake than normal, but she sounded kinda sad still.
"Yes?"
"Can you sleep up here?"
I slowly get up to see a frighten girl not knowing what her futures hold.
"Of course."
Once I got up she snuggled into my chest.
"Thank you for finding me."
"You're welcome. Now sleep."
Suddenly I felt her breathing slow down to a normal sleeping pace. I start to think about why it was her. Why her mother left her all alone. How can someone do that to someone to innocent and adorable. I don't care if her mother finds her. I don't allow her to take (Y/n) back. I'm starting to feel emotions because of her. I know she'll have a huge impact on me and same goes for her. I'll always be there for her.

Okay, this was kinda bad, but I tried. Anyway, thanks for the request! Please, ask for some more request! Also, when you request give a little plot to it if you want. Anyway, have a great day and I hope you liked this new story! I might do a part two to this because it was fun. Maybe where you're a bit older. What do you think?