Nine

I woke up the next moring and took a nice warm shower brushed my teeth and wore light blue skinny jeans with a black crop top that says "Brooklyn" on it, a long with some high top Air force 1's. I wore my hair in a messy ponytail, and my makeup pretty simple.
I grab my phone and check the time..
12:05 A.M.
I shove my phone back into my pocket and head out the door. I grab a small mango smoothie at the Cafe a couple blocks down from my house. After finishing my smoothie i grab my things and head to Zach's house. Once i get there i knock on the door and Zach answers.
Zach was wearing a black sweatshirt with black pants with holes in them.
"Hey Zach wanna go for a walk?" I ask
He nods and slip on his vans and grab his phone,and keys before closing the door behind him. Zach dosent like to make eye contact with me since the day he accidentally said something.

My phone buzzes from my pocket and i take it out to look at it..

Daniel:come to the house in a 10! And without that Zach boy..

Zoey:okay but why not with Zach???

Daniel:zoey just come we dont have all day!!!!

I was actually kinda sad that i was having to miss my outting with Zach but i guess another day..
After i told Zach that whole thing he waved goodbye and headed home while i walked to the boys house...