Chapter 10

~Parker's POV~

Where the hell am I? I look around and everything looks strangely familiar. Oh wait! I went to Lacey's last night!

Whew! It's all good! I looked around and both Maura and Lacey are gone, their pillows and blankets are folded and were sitting next to the stairs. I slowly walked towards the pile of blankets and made my way upstairs. I made it to the door and opened it.

I peeked my head out and say, "Hello?" There was no response and I thought that was kinda weird. Where could they be? I stepped towards one of the windows and I pulled the curtains back. But there was no blinding light that flooded through the glass. It was still dark out.

Okay what the hell is going on? I started to go through every room in the house, whispering Lacey's and Maura's names as I went. I did this for about 20 minutes and there was still one room left to investigate. I pushed open the door and I walked inside.

"Lacey?........Maura?" I whispered into the stagnant air of the tiny bedroom.

I felt somebody behind me and I slowly turned around. There was a figure standing two feet away from me. The person was shaded by darkness so I couldn't see their face.

"Show yourself." I tried to say in an intimidating way, even though I was really frickin scared. The figure took a couple steps froward and I got into an attack position. I was ready to fuck this person up!! The figure stepped into the light and I instantly knew who it was.

"Ben?!" I say, while lowering my hands.

"What the hell are you doing here?! You scared the crap out of me!" I whisper yelled at him.

He doesn't say a word. He just looks into my eyes. I try to tear my gaze away from his, but I can't.

He takes another step forward so that we were just mere centimeters away from each other. I started breathing heavily and so did he.

He brought his hand up to the side of my face and caressed my cheek in his warm hand.

"I'm here to make you mine," he said while looking at my lips. I was very confused but I loved the way he was looking at me with lust and need. He looked so incredibly sexy and it knocked the breathe right out of me.

He slowly brought his lips to my neck and started to kiss my collar bone. I let out a soft moan as he started to bite down on my skin. We weren't even kissing and my skin was on fire. He brought his hands to my hips and lifted me up so that I could wrap my legs around his waist. I felt my back hit the wall and his hands squeezed the backs of my thighs.

"Oh Ben." I moan to him and he brings me closer to his body. He makes his way up my neck, kissing my jaw, then the very edge of my mouth. He didn't waste any time and crashed his lips onto mine. I gasped when his tongue slid across my lips. I allowed him entrance and he explored the inside of my mouth with his skillful tongue. I tugged at his hair and I pulled him even closer to my body. Our tongues fought for dominance and our movements became rougher, more passionate.

He tore his lips from mine, much to my disappointment, and walked over to the bed. The backs of his knees hit the edge of the bed and he fell backwards with me on top of him.

He brought his hand to the back of my neck and brought my lips down to his again. I started to grind into him like how I did in the car yesterday morning and I felt him growl against my lips. I continuously kept doing this until he flipped me over so that he was straddling me.

He took my shirt off and was trying to undo my bra. He pulled back and stared lovingly into my eyes. He opened his mouth and huskily said, "I want you Parker."