Chapter 8

~Ben's POV~

Parker

She was the only thing on my mind during last block. Im getting irritated! I need to get outta here! I probably look like an idiot because I'm having a stare down with the clock, trying to make the fuckin thing speed up. I needed to explain why I said that to Parker. I didn't want her to be mad at me. I just felt guilty. And let me tell you, it's not a good feeling.

Finally the bell rang and I bolted out of my seat and headed straight out the door.

I quickly went to my locker and threw what I didn't need inside and grabbed the important stuff. I was putting my things in my bag, when Myka decided to make an appearance. This should be fun.

"Hey dude what's up?" he says.

What's up? A lot is up.

I stop and stare at him only for a moment.

"Well let's see Myka. Lacey is pissed at me because I said some stupid shit about Parker, Parker overheard what I said about her, and now the girl hates me with a fucking passion. And to top it all off, I have fucking detention with her!!!" I practically scream.

"Whoa take a chill pill." he says.

I just shoot him a glare.

"So what exactly did you say about Parker?" he asks with curiosity.

I cover my face with my left hand. "I said that she was a bitch and all she will ever be to me is a good fuck,"I mumble.

I see out of the corner of my eye that Myka's eyes bulge out of his head and his mouth is ajar. I let my hand drop to my side. Myka is still standing there with his mouth hanging open.

"You're gonna catch a fly if you keep your mouth open." I say bluntly not at all in the mood for this conversation.

My comment broke him out of his trance because his mouth closed and he gave me a menacing look. What the---ow!

That fucker just smacked me in the back of the head...hard.

"What the fuck Myka! Are you trying to give me brain damage!" I screamed.

"Yeah if that means you have come to you're senses! Parker is an awesome girl and you are not gonna ruin the friendship that she has with me, Lacey, Maura, and especially YOU!" Myka yelled.

"Fix it now." He continued while poking my chest with his pointer finger and walked away to probably find Maura.

"I know I have to fix this Myka." I mumbled, more to me than anybody else.

I was about to go to the detention room when I was blocked by a familiar red head. She was wearing pink short shorts that looked incredibly hot and a tight shirt that made her boobs pop out. Damn! Her body was smoking hot and her face wasn't that bad. She looked really familiar.....

"Hey babe." she said in a very high pitched voice that I had hoped never to hear again. Oh I know who this is! Its that fuckin Stacy chick! God she was soooo annoying! I would have to shut her up by kissing her. She didn't have a personality what's so ever and was a complete bitch. The sex wasn't even that good either.

"Hey" I say flatly not really interested because I had to go talk to Parker.

Her face faltered a little by my tone but it was only for a moment, because she was now giving me a sexy smirk, or what she thought was a sexy smirk.

"So you want to hang out." she asks with a wink. I internally roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure. See yah." I say just to get rid of her and glide right past her. I could feel her eyes burning a whole into the back of my head but I didn't care because my mind was set on one person and that was Parker. When did I become like this? Whatever.