//1

"Remember y'all have a test tomorrow!"I said to the students who hurried out the class.

I sat on my chair and let out a breath. Today was a very long day and knowing I had to run some errands before going home makes it even longer.

"Miss Spence?"I look up and saw Raven. She was a quiet girl and I didn't like that about her.

"Yes Raven?"I asked sitting up.

"Um...I didn't get the part about Bob Marley in my notes, do you think you can go through it again?"

I hated staying in school for long but I love my students.

"Sure"I got up and made my way over to a chair. She sat beside me and open her book.

"Did you write everything I say?"I asked skipping through her book.

She shyly smiled and nod her head.

"Okay"I chuckled.

"So as I was saying he his a Jamaican artist and he sings reggae..."

I helped Raven and found myself helping her with her homework. It took us two hours to finish and that made me told myself to stop giving so much homework cause I would hate sitting in one spot for two hours.

I took up my bag and walk out my class room. I am a history teacher, but I teach more Jamaican history because that's where I'm from and the school said it would be nice for the students to know about our history.

Students even say I'm the Jamaican history teacher and it was true.

I locked the classroom door and headed to the school exit. I walk to my car that I got for my birthday from my best friend Jamal. He his a modeler and if I may add too, a gay.

Many people wonder why I hang with him but when you get to know him it ain't that bad. He is funny and he will tell you everything you need to know about people. I call him my human Wikipedia.

"That will be 14 dollars"the cashier said

I gave her the money and collected my goods and walked out. I put my bags in the trunk and entered my car.

"Be careful of me, do you know what you doing...who's feeling you hurt and abusing..."I sang Cardi b song Be carful as I park the car in the drive way.

I cut off the engine and got out. I took out my bags, locked the car and headed inside.

"Mama!"I yelled closing the door.

"I'm in the kitchen child!"she yelled back.

I kicked off my heels and went into the kitchen. I place the bags on the counter and sat on a stool.

"What a long day"I said resting my head on the table. A few seconds later I felt a smack on my neck.

I snap up and glared at my grandma.