//13

"I'm so hungry"I said to myself as I removed the makeup from my photoshoot.

"Come in"I said to the person that was knocking the door.

I turned around and say Jermaine." Oh hey Jermaine"I said turning back to my mirror.

"I have a question for you"he smiled. I turn around and smiled."mhm?"I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You see I like this girl but she is way out of my league and it seem that I can't find the courage to ask her out, what should I do?"he sat on the couch.

"Well you should try bringing her a few flowers when you do cause girls love flowers and chocolate cause that is a must"I said with a smile.

Jermaine was one year older than me so it surprise me that he is coming to me for advice.

"But what would you like?"he asked.

I sat up in my seat and cleared my throat." Well I would love for the person to just come to me with chocolate of course but I would just want that person come to me and when I look in his eye I can see the love and how much he adore me"I smiled remembering what my grandma said to me back in the day when I asked her the same question."My grandma say that you can look in a person eye and tell there feeling"I smiled.

"So that's why you always making eye contact that scare the fuck out of people" we laughed

"But yeah that's all I think"I smiled.

"Thanks"he got up and walked out. I turned back to the mirror and finished removing my makeup so u could gi home.

"Mama"I said opening the door.

She didn't answer so I walked upstairs to her room I didn't see her in her room so I ran to the kitchen. She wasn't there. I pick up my phone and called he cell.

"Hello?"she answered.

"Mama where you at?"I asked.

"Out"was all she said before she hang up. I looked at the phone in shock. She never leave the house without me so I wonder where she is.

I placed the phone on the counter and started to cook something.

Its now 12 midnight and mama haven't returned. I tried to call her but it went straight to voice mail. I walked upstairs and went to my room. She is her own woman and I ain't gonna stay down there waiting on her like I'm her mother or something. But what can a 67 year old be doing.

I closed my door and laid on the bed going to sleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

I was woken up by the ring of my phone.

"Hello?"I mumbled.

"Bitch you better not be sleeping, girl get your ass out the house its like ten o'clock" Jamal said.

"I'm just..."I sat up" Tired, but where we going?"I asked.

"Lunch, but Tiffany ain't coming she said she busy with something"

"Oh, what could that be?"I smirked.

"How the hell I'm suppose to know" I laughed.

"Okay, I'll see in in a half and hour then" I got up off the bed" alright and don't be late"he hang up.

I went to the bathroom to get myself ready. When I was don't I put in my clothes and did my makeup and hair.

I walked out of the house and locked it up. I then entered my car and drove off the our usual spot.

"Hey ugly"I greeted Jamal with a hug.

"You uglier"he said as we pulled away and sat down.

"So what's up?"I asked.

"So, I went to a doctor today and guess what?"he said excitedly.

"What?"I smiled looking at the menu.

"She said that she can do a surgery to try and remove that shit but"his smiled dropped.

I placed the menu on the table and looked at him" it dangerous?"I asked.

"Yeah like I'm gonna be the first one she try it on"

"What!? Jamal no"I shook my head.

"Common Gina it might work"

"And suppose it doesn't, its just gonna take you away from me quicker" I called over the waiter.

"Its my decision Gina"

"But-"I stopped so that we could order our food." You know what Jamal do what you want and your right its your life and tour decision so whatever you want to do I got your back" I smiled.

"Thank you boo"

"So is Kevin gonna be there?"I asked.

"Um..."I faced palm myself "you didn't tell him yet"I shook my head.

"Can you just let me do what I got to do, I'll be alright"he sipped his water.

"Whatever Jamal"

We didn't say anything to each other until our food came to us.

"Did you hear or see my mama yesterday?"I asked.

"Yeah she and this fine ass dude, mama be working it for real"he laughed.

"You lying"

"No I ain't lying, Kevin and I went to eat at this fancy ass restaurant and when we looked around I spotted your mama with this fine hunk being romantic and shit"he laughed.

"But she didn't come home last night" we both looked at each other and made a disgusted face."eeeeewwwwww"we said together.

I dropped my fork on the plate"I don't want to eat no more"we laughed.

"You mama bad" he ate piece of his pancake.

"Let's not talk about this again, ever" I shook my head trying to get out the though of mama getting dicked down by a hunk.

I'm gonna need therapy for this shit.

How y'all been?

Sorry for any mistakes

Vote
Comment
Share

FlLamez