//6

Today is my birthday and say that I am happy to celebrate it and to be alive is a blessing.

Hazel and I have created a bond that I don't think can break. Jamal is in love with her and says that she ain't Aliyah child cause she don't see her in her.

"Ready Hazel?"I asked taking up her bag.

The worst part about it is that Aliyah haven't even called to check up on her. She told me that she gonna get a case off him and see if she can get him locked up. I didn't understand how that stop you from seeing your child.

"This shit just not making no sense"I mumbled.

"Aunty Gina!"Hazel yelled.

I look down at her and saw her with her two shoes in her hands.

"Can you please put these on?"she asked.

I nod and put them on her feet.

"Where is mommy?"she asked as I drove the car to the restaurant I was meeting Jamal and one of my friends that flew in for my birthday.

"Um...she is on a business a business trip"I said the first thing that came to my mind.

She didn't say nothing but I could tell something was bothering her. She might be small but she is smart and nothing can pass her.

"Hey girl"I hugged Tiffany then Jamal.

"Happy Queen day bitch"Jamal said.

"Thank you"I said.

"Anytime but I...Hazel!"he took her up and spin her around.

I laugh and sat down with Tiffany. Jamal and Hazel sat beside each other.

"So...tonight we going to the club bug who going to watch her?"Tiffany asked.

"Don't worry about that...Jamal mom watching her"she nod.

"What may I get y'all today?"the waiter asked.

We ordered and waited for the food.

"So...you ready to get lit tonight?"Jamal said.

"Um...I don't know...Sikes! Of the fuck course I am"

"Don't do that shit girl"he warned.

"How I look?"I asked Tiffany.

"Ain't gonna lie but girl you look fine as fuck"

I hyped and did a little twerk.

"Okay let me stop and post this pic real quick"I said taking my phone from her.

2 seconds ago

missygina okay I'm a need y'all to hype me up cause its a bitch queen day!😀 first of all I'm thanking God for life and my best friend of course @jamalkeeps for making this day so fiiiinnne for me. Thanks to @tiffanyxoxo too.this hoe flew out just for me!😄 and lastly thank you to all that wished me a happy birthday I appreciate it a lot😩😘 hope some of y'all come at @darkdiamonds tonight to celebrate with me.❤