//15

Yep, I done fucked up. Y'all guessed it right. I got sucked down by Dave and let me tell you. I feel like I'm a new born. I rolled over to see nobody in the bed but me. I signed and got up. I put on my clothes and made my way through the hotel door. Atleast I know this was a one thing only.

I took a uber come since I'm gonna pick my car up later or just asked Tiffany to. 

I kicked off my heels and walked into the kitchen. I took out a bottle of water and drink it. I sat on the chair and let out a breath. I feel so ashamed of myself for allowing myself to sleep with Dave.

Mama walked in the kitchen and sat opposite to me." You did it huh?" I didn't even answer her. I just got up and walked upstairs. I threw my phone on the bed and it suddenly started to ring. I looked and saw Dave. I let it ring for a couple more seconds before answering it.

"What?"

"Who fucked with you? But anyway where the fuck you went?"he asked"huh?"

"I went to get breakfast for our ass and I came back to see nobody"I face palmed myself."I had a meeting to go to"I said.

"You don't got to lie but are you still letting me carry you out today?"he asked." Okay, right after this meeting?"I smiled.

"Gina?"he said "yes?" I replied.

"What time does the meeting start?"he asked."umm bout 9 what?"I asked.

"Well its kinda noon now so I'll see you in an hour, bye"he hang up. I chuckled and jumped on my bed.

"THANK GOD MY ONE NIGHT STAND ISN'T ONE!"I yelled.

"NOBODY GIVE A FUCK!" Mama yelled back which caused me to laugh. This lady really need to start being serious. She always be trying to crack a joke and most of the time she fail.

I ran to the bathroom to get ready cause I knew I'm gonna need more than an hour to. When I did I went downstairs and walked right throw the door. Well almost." Where you going?" Mama asked.

"Out with Dave" I smiled "mhm , okay but when your back I need to talk to you" I nod and walked out to see Dave in the car. I went in and put on my seatbelt. " Finally" he said. I chuckled.

"This right her is good" I said as I treated the rib. He carried me to this expensive restaurant but left cause I didn't want to go in. We ended up at his favorite spot.

"I know" he smirked. I laughed at how he said it. " so when are you going back?" I asked. " well I'm gonna be her for about a month or too cause some shit went down at home and I don't need my name in that shit." I nod cause my mouth was full of food now. " What?" I asked cause he was looking at me smiling and shit.

"Don't you see a celeb in front of you, why eat like that?" He asked I chuckled" As you can see this is good and I don't give a fuck, you could be the president for all I care. Food is life" I sipped my cola. He nod and smiled.

"You need to stop smiling like that now, I'm getting scared" we laughed " I don't bite" he smirked. I smiled cause I didn't know what to say.

"Are you going to eat?" I asked. He nod. "When?" I chuckled. " when you let me" he smirked. I put down my head. " you need to stop" I mumbled.

We talked for a out one hour more until I felt like going home. "Ready?"he asked. I nod. " we gonna split the check okay?" He said. I looked at him for a minute then nod. " joking " he laughed. I laughed to but lowly cause if he wasn't joking he wouldn't see my face ever again. He paid and we left.

" I had a good time but can you make me eat next time?" He pouted. " fuck outta here" I laughed" Gina I'm serious"

I felt my legs getting wet so I folded them. He lick his lips and looked at my legs. I need to get out of here quick.

"I'm gonna go now cause...ma..mama want to talk to...m..me" I pulled the door to get out but her pulled me back and crashed his lips on mine. I kissed back instantly and let's say I was enjoying every minute of it. I pulled away but we still was close.

" let a nigga eat for real next time" I chuckled  " if you wanted to eat then you should have at your spot" I got out.

" I didn't want that shit" he smirked. " bye Dave" I closed the car door. " Bye pineapple" he made a kissy face which cause me to laugh.

I walked to the door and locked it. He drove off and I sat on the couch. Mama came out from the kitchen and smiled. " I hope shit don't go down like it did the last time" she said. I looked at her and smiled " me too, so what you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

" well..." She sat down" for a month now I've been dreaming of fish" she said and I burst out a laugh. "Mama I ain't pregnant" I shook my head.

" I didn't say you was but somebody among us is" I nod think who it could be.

"Tiffany?" I asked and she nod. My month was wide open." I'm gonna ask her tomorrow when I pick up Jamal and Kevin"

"Good, but there's another thing" she said. I raised my eyebrow" it's two people" I swallowed a lump at my throat. " who could they be cause I'm sure I ain't pregnant mama" I said.

"Mhm I just wanted to tell you that's all" she said. "Okay, wanna watch a movie?" I asked and she smiled brightly. Lately I haven't been spending time with mama and I'm gonna start doing it again." I'll go change and make the popcorn" I ran to my room.

"And I'm gonna go put in fifty shades freed" she said. "Mama nooooo" I laughed.

"Baby you can't stop me, if you don't wanna watch it then stay in your room" I nod and went to changed. I made sure that I had my phone cause whenever I hit scene came on I would just text somebody or go on Instagram.

Vote
Comment
Share

Sorry for any mistakes

Thoughts?

FlLamez