//16

Dave

I sat on the couch just strolling through Gina gram. I saw that she finally started to post again. I liked it and commented ' damn ma 😏'.

I knew my fans was about to go crazy but what can I saw. I felt so fucked up after ditching Gina so many times. I was just scared that I would fall too hard like last time. My phone started to ring. I smirked when I realized it was Gina.

"Hey Dave" she smiled.

I kissed my teeth "what I tell you to call me?" She kissed her teeth "I ain't calling you that nigga"

"Whateva , what you want?"I asked wishing she will just call me that just once. "So Tiffany keeping a house party tonight and she said I should invite you"

"You sure it was her?"I smirked."Boy bye, you coming or what?" She asked." Yeah I'll drop by, want me to pick you up?" I asked. "Nah I'm already at hers" I nod.

"I'll see you later" she hang up. I looked at the time and saw that it was 4:36pm. I wasn't going leave until about 9 or something. I turned on the TV to a new channel.

It was so fucked up that they killed triple x like that. And people be saying he ain't dead and shit just got me confused.

I let out a breathe and turned off the TV. I already felt that shit I don't need to feel it anymore. That boy was 20 like damn, ain't even start life that much yet. He was and still is encouraging youths all over and to know a good for nothing came and mess up a young life for what?

I went to take a shower since I felt myself getting heated again. I striped and went in the shower allowing the cold water to touch my skin. When I was done I put on my boxer and a Jordan shorts.

I was beyond hungry right now and I really ain't wanna leave the house until I was going to chill at Tiffany's. I went in the kitchen and heated up some leftover. I ate it and went to the couch to take a short nap. I want to burn out some time for real.

I got up 10:36pm and Gina was blowing up my phone. I called her when I was fully dressed.

"Where the fuck you is?" She asked clearly pissed." Damn ma, I just took a nap" I chuckled. "Well you better hurry up cause these dudes don't stop trying me"

I shook my head "I'm coming ma" I hang up and made my ways over to her and her miserable ass. I really needed to make shit official with Gina and I.

Tiffany

I sat on the couch while Izzy sat beside me quietly. I was pissed that he had a broad at his place after he was saying he wanted me to be his and all that shit. And me with my stupid self took the fucking pill and now I'm three months pregnant with his child. He doesn't know though.

I really don't know how to tell him. I scared he will ditch me as soon as the words came out of my mouth. I told Gina and mama a week ago cause mama said she was dreaming bout fish. She also said that it was two people and I know for a fact it wasn't Gina cause that girl never go raw.

"You gonna talk to me now? Izzy asked. I didn't say anything and that pretty much gave him the answer. "Oh come on Tif, give a nigga a chance" I roll my eyes and got up. I walked over to Jamal and hugged him.

"So the surgery next week right?" I asked nervously. He let out a breath. "Yeah, you gonna come with?" He asked. "Of course boo" I smiled.

I was so scared to lose Jamal cause he is such and bright soul. Gina would take it harder than me though, and if anything was to happen I will make sure she keeps herself together.

"You see Gina?" I asked looking around. "Yeah, she and Dave went upstairs" he smirked. "Ooooouuu" I laughed.

"Can you give us a minute Jamal?" Izzy said. I shook my head no to Jamal but him being petty just wasn't feeling sorry for me.

"Anything for you boo" he walked away and quint at me. "What Izzy?"I asked frustrated.

"Can you just hear me out?" He asked frustrated too. "No Izzy for the last fucking time NO!" I screamed and walked away. People was looking at me but I didn't give any fucks. I just wanted to lay down and relax.

I walked upstairs and went into my room. I layer on the bed and couple minutes later I felt someone come in the bed with me. I knew it was Izzy cause of his scent.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked . "cause I'm falling hard for you" he mumbled in my neck. "Izzy I'm pregnant" he didn't even move. He just kissed my neck and hugged me tighter. I got comfortable too and closed my eye. I was almost in deep sleep until I heard him say.

"I know" I didn't have the strength to ask question like how right now. I'm too tired really. I just hope Gina and Dave watch over those people even though I know this isn't an crazy house party.

Vote
Comment
Share

Sorry for any mistakes

Any questions?

Rip Xxxtentacion 😭😭😭😭 can't believe this yo 😢😭😭😭😭😩

I wanna know where my reader are from though, so where are ya from? 😃 I'm from Jamaica.

FlLamez