//7

"Don't put that there!"I yelled at Dave who was putting strawberry in the ice cream.

"Um...it doesn't matter where its going ma...this shit gonna be ate anyway.

"Whatever...but if its go here you will wait it last"I explained.

"Anything you say"he laughed.

I knew I was talking bull but I just wanted something to talk about.

Dave carried me to this cabin and it was so peaceful. He even said that I'm getting my real gift tomorrow morning and I just can't wait.

To be honest when I'm around East I feel like I'm a eight year old girl that living the life she never had.

"You just gonna stare at it?"he pointed at the ice cream. I chuckled and started to eat.

"This really good"he said.

"I know...my grandma teacher me to add a little spice"I smiled remembering her. I hope she is safe cause she haven't called me to tell me happy birthday or nothing.

"What you use"he smirked.

"Just a little none of your business"I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and took a bite out his strawberry.

Am I a freak to say that turned me on?

I bite my lip and turn back to the cup.

He chuckled.

I turn to him.

"What?"

He shook his head no and chuckled again.

I got up and walked into the living room and turned on the TV. A few minutes later he came back in and gave me my ice cream.

"Thanks"I ate some.

He sat beside me, very close may I add.

"You want to know why I www as chuckling?"he whispered in my ear.

Okay now I'm losing it.

"Um...uh...yeah"I moved away little.

He moved closer and put me in his lap.

"E...East stop"I tried to move away but he gripped me. He put me closer so he could whisper in my ear.

"Because...your thinking naughty with that strawberry that was in my mouth"

"Oh my God!"I covered my face.

He chuckled and removed my hands. We looked into each other eyes and it was then that I knew for sure I'm falling for this man, hard.

He moved his head closer and so did I. Our lips almost met before we heard a thunder.

I jumped and hugged him.

"You so scared"he laughed.

I punch him and got up.

I walk up the wooden stairs and went into the first bedroom. I went into the bathroom and saw a few outfits in the closet. I smiled and run my hands on them. I rap my hair and removed my makeup with some wipes I found on the counter.

I removed my clothes and took a fifteen shower. When I was done I covered myself with a robe and walked out. Dave was on the bed reading a magazine.

"Don't you got your own room"I asked looking in the wardrobe for some under wear.

"Nope and look in the bathroom in a red bag you're going to see some thong you can turn me on with"

I glared at him and walked back in the bathroom to put on some sleep wear.

I put on a big NY t-shirt and a boys shorts. I don't know how Dave got these clothes here but I could swear these look like my clothes.

I walk back in the room and went into the bed since Fave wasn't there anymore. I got comfortable and closed my eyes but opened them when Dave smacked my butt.

"Ain't I here to enjoy myself?"I asked.

"Yeah and so am I"he got in the bed with me.

I sat up.

"What are we doing Dave?"I asked.

"What chu mean?"he asked.

"This... What are we doing cause last time I checked you had a girl"I said.

He sat up and placed my feet on the both side of him.

"Let me just tell you this...I'm feeling you, well more than that actually. I'm falling for you Gina"he smiled.

"You so corny"I laughed hugging him.

"And you childish"

"I ain't,but what are we?"I asked again.

"Didn't I just tell you?"he laughed

"No...I mean what is our...um...status or something"he smiled.

"Let's just say I'm asking you out"

"That ain't no way to ask out a girl"I smirked.

"Oh I see"he got up and pushed me on my back holding my hands above my head. He started to kiss my neck and I wiggled.

"Gina...Spence...will you...go...on a...date...with...me?"he said between kisses.

There was only one text I could get out and it was...

"Stop"

He smirked on my neck and started sucking on my neck.

"No...no!"I squealed knowing he was going to leave marks. He didn't stop.

"Okay...okay I'll go on a dat with you!"I shouted laughing.

He stopped and peck my lips and let go my hands. He was going to get up but I pull him back down to me and made our lips meet.

Dave is doing things to my body and I never knew I would feel this way again since he  ruin everything for me and made me hate man, but Dave found a way and I hope he feeling the same.

Am I moving fast? Nah cause if y'all was Gina I know y'all would want that😂😂who won't?

But yes I'm continuing this book cause I got a message and it inspired me even more

So don't be afraid to send me a few word. It could be ideas or just want to have a conversation with my chocolate ass😂😂😂😂😂

Vote
Comment
Share

FlLamez