//10

I haven't seen Dave for a month now but we do text. Jamal said that I should just give him some space cause he just healing but no one should ignore someone like this. I hated it. So I just plan to carry on with my life and not keep looking outside my window every damn second wishing he would just pop up.

The only mission that was on my mind was finding Aliyah.

I don't know why she would do this to be honest, like who the hell leave they child with someone for this long without even a phone call.

I'm now making breakfast for Mama, Hazel and I since we were all up from 5 in the morning watching movie and all.

I took out the biscuits out of the oven and placed them on the table.

"Don't touch"I told Mama and Hazel.

They laughed but I wasn't playing with them. They would always eat the food before I was done and when I'm done for real they be saying the full.

I cracked a egg in the pan and added salt and pepper. The door bell rang so I turned off the stove and walked to the door. On my way I say Mama and Hazel eating.

"I knew it!"I laughed.

Hazel stuffed everything in her mouth and Mama threw it behind her.

"Girl go get the damn door" mama said smiling.

I laughed and walked to the door and opened it. When I did I saw a man. I was confused as hell to why a man was at my door.

"Yes?"I asked wiping my hands in my apron.

"Are you Gina Spence?"

I nod yes.

"Good, um I'm Frank, Hazel dad"he said.

I quickly closed the door and locked it.

"What do you want?"I asked

"I'm just here to take Hazel"

"What the hell? No after what you did to Aliyah I will never"

"What!? I never did anything to Aliyah she was the one that ran away with my child after I told her she can't stay with me no more"

I slowly open the door.

"I swear if you lying I'm gonna pepper spray your ass"

He chuckled.

"I will never hurt Aliyah or my daughter, I'm a detective for God sake. I work for the authority and I ain't foul"

I opened the door more to let him in.

We walked to the couch and sat down.

"Is she here?"he asked.

"Who?"

"Aliyah"

"No, she left Hazel with me and disappeared saying she was gonna try and get rid of you. I swear she came here crying her eyes out to me saying you got physical and shit"I shook my head.

"What!?"he asked in disbelief." if anyone got physical it was her I would come home and see bruises on Hazel arms and when I finally told her to leave she packed up and went for Hazel at her daycare. I haven't seen my daughter for nine months now"he said.

This was a fucked up situation and I could never imagine what he went through.

"Daddy?" We both turned around to see Hazel and Mama who was filling her mouth with biscuits.

"Hazel"he got up and ran to her and she did the same.

I really couldn't believe Aliyah would to such a thing. I swear to God I'm gonna smack that lying bitch when I see her.

They hugged and there was the most happiest smile on Hazel face. She was a happy girl but he smile was brighter than the sun there.

Now someone tell me if she would be that happy if he was abusing her mother?

"Would you like to stay for breakfast?"I asked.

"That would be great"he smiled.

He was a nice man for real and I don't know why Aliyah would ruin what she got with him, but it seems like the more I look at him is the more I feel like I know him from somewhere.

"Great you can taste some of my biscuits, they one of a ki-"I stopped when I say a empty pan with nothing but crumbs.

"You know what mama take over I'm so done with y'all"I laughed and sat down on the chair.

"Didn't I tell you need to put those shits on the table when we here?"she asked walking in the kitchen.

"Whatever ma"I smiled looking at Hazel and her dad talking.

He spent the whole evening with us just talking about happy things. I even forgot all about Dave. He texted me but I just turned off my phone. I was so over him and I have lost all hope that we will ever be together.

I even had to forget about Aliyah and her sneaking ass but I can assure my self one thing and that is when I see her she better run with all her might cause I'm gonna let her wish she didn't come out her moma womb. Like who does this kind have shit to a child and then bring me in it.

I'm done being captain safe a hoe.

Short Chapter 😞 Just been feeling down lately. Life so fucked up yo when something going good it always find a way to go bad...

Sorry for any mistakes

Vote
Comment
Share

FlLamez