//3

Two weeks later...

Today is a Saturday and I am happy to say that I finally got my break. The school is giving me a one month break but to me that ain't shit.

Jamal told me to meet me at one of his shoot so that I wouldn't spend my break doing nothing.

I walk into the room and was greeting by a camera flash.

"That's it...pop your butt up more...there!"the camera man said to a girl.

I walk over and watch her do her thing. She was really good at posing too.

"Gina!"I snap my head over to Jamal who had a wide grin on his face.

I walk over to him and we shared a kiss on the cheek.

"Wassup?"I asked.

"Okay don't get mad"

"What you do now?"

"I got you in the shoot!"he squealed.

I was about to walk away but he stopped me.

"I told you this isn't my thing"I whined.

"Pleeeeaaase with a cherry on top...I just want you to see if you like it"

"No Jamal"I shook my head.

"She ready!"he shouted to a girl.

"What no i-"I couldn't stop because the girl dragged me into a small room and told me to sit in a seat.

"Don't move a inch"she said as she started doing my makeup.

I would have moved but she looked like she would kill me with the brush point.

When she was done I looked in the mirror and to say I was looking fine was an understatement.

"You look fiiiinnnne"Jamal said coming in the room with a outfit in his hand.

"I know"I said looking in the mirror.

"Anyway put this on asap"he said.

I nod and went to do so. I didn't feel like telling him no anymore. Maybe it is time for me to try new things.

I walk back into the room and the photographer told me to start posing instantly.

I was enjoying myself but the girl from earlier kept on sending glare at me.

When I was done I looked at them and they were lit asf.

"Can you stop looking at my girl like that bitch"Jamal said.

"I ain't doing shit"she said back.

"Brit don't play with me girl"he walked over to me.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Thanks for today Jamal"I said as I ate my salad.

"Girl it isn't no problem, I told you I always got you"

I smile and continued ate.

"Are you going to post them on Instagram?"he asked.

I shook my head no.

"Bitch what you mean know, its time for the world to see your ass shine now post them and tag my slaying ass"

I laughed and took a sip of my drink.

"Now!"he yelled.

"Okay!"I laughed taking out my phone.

2 seconds ago

2 seconds ago

missygina time for me to get out my shell and get a real taste of the good life. Thank you bestfren @jamalkeeps for making me get this opportunity❤they can't see me 📷💯

"You look good girl for real"he said smiling.

"Thanks"I said.

Couple minutes later I received at text in my phone.

Dave: wassup ma?

I haven't heard from him for two weeks now and that is all he had to say. But I ain't trippin, it ain't like he mine since I found out he had a girl.

I closed the phone and started to eat my food.

"Hello?"I said in the phone that was ringing.

I reached home an hour ago and Jamal told me he will be back for me tomorrow to do another shoot, but I denied.

I have to use to camera flashes and all cause those thing will be blinding me.

"Hey is this Gina Spence?"a girl asked.

"Yes"I said.

"Oh...its Aliyah from high waters"she said.

I look at phone and placed it back to my ear.

"You mean Aliyah Graham?"I asked smiling.

"Yes girl"she chuckled.

"Bitch where you been?"

I use to go to a dance studio called high waters and I met Aliyah there. We clicked the first time we talked, but one day she didn't come to a class and I didn't see her again. I was about sixteen then.

"Its a long story"she said with a little sadness in her voice.

"You know what...we need to meet up"

"That would be great since I am in ATL now...and I will be until I decided to move again."

"That is good, I'll even carry my best friend too"I said.

"Okay...our same spot?"she asked.

"Yeah"

"Great...I'll talk to you tomorrow then"

"Okay babe"I hanged up.

I ran down the stairs to my mama who was dancing to Chris Brown - freaky Friday.

I laughed and turned down the music.

"Child why you do that?"she asked looking at me crazy.

"Because...guess who I just talked to?"I asked.

"Girl you better tell me cause I'm too old to be guessing shit"

"Mama!"I yelled covering my mouth.

"Sorry...Chris brown breaking a sister out...who is it?"

I laughed and sat down.

"Aliyah"

"For real? I'm gonna kill that little girl for disappearing on us"she smiled widely.

"I know right... Were meeting up tomorrow"

"That's good to hear baby...tell her to come look for the old bone though"she said getting up.

"Where you going"I asked.

"Right here"she turned back on the music and started dancing again.

I laugh and got up to join her.

To know that I will be seeing Aliyah again makes me happy. I needed to find out why she left without telling anyone.

Vote
Comment
Share

FlLamez