//11

Two months later...

"Yassssss bitch"I hyped Jamal as he walked the run way.

Tiffany started to scream which caused people to giggle.

I slapped her on her arm telling her to sit down. She finally did and laughed.

"You so hype"

"I know right"

Tiffany decided to stay with me at my house until hers was ready. That should be next week. Her, Jamal and I became closer than ever and I loved it. We could talk about anything.

Jamal is dating this dude he use to date in high school and I could see them together for long. As for Tiffany she has a huge crush on Izzy but she doesn't want to be in a relationship until she's back on her feet.

As for me, I'm a model for prettylittlething  and I auditioned for cover girl two days ago and I'm just waiting on the call.

Dave is no longer on my mind. I do think about him but last time I heard from him was when he texted me saying we shouldn't communicate anymore and it didn't bother me one bit cause I had myself to think about.

I don't know why he pushed me away like that but I knew Shawn had something to do with it. I just hope him the best.

Were now in the car heading to the show after party. Jamal drove with his boo Kevin so it was just Tiffany and I.

"I still can't believe that bitch had the strength to push Jamal" I said.

"I know right, wait till I reach this party I'm gonna check her"

"Please don't let what happen last time happen again"I plead.

"I can't stop the future hun" she smirked.

Last time a girl pushed Jamal in the club she broke a bottle in her head and dragged her all over the dance floor. I can't say she was wrong either cause I was the one that have her the bottle.

They escorted is out of the club and told us that this was the last time they giving us a chance. I didn't care really cause we did went again and I was the one fighting cause a bitch thought it was funny to make fun a Jamal.

Tiffany and I are very protective of him ever since he told us the bad new.

We exit the car and walked into the building. People was everywhere eating, drinking and talking. We spotted Jamal and walked over to him.

"Hey Kevin"I smiled.

He waved to me then Tiffany. He kissed Jamal on his cheek and walked off. I have a feeling he scared of us cause we threaten him that well cut off his dick and he will never be able to feel his dick in someone ass again if he hurt Jamal.

We all walked over to a table and sat down.

"So did you tell him?"I asked.

He shook his head no.

"Jamal...you got to tell him he your boo" Tiffany said.

"I know but I don't want him to treat me differently"he said.

"He won't"I replied.

"Yes he will, just like how y'all doing it...its just cancer guys I still have time to live"he smiled.

I wipe my tear before they could fall. Its like anytime he talks about it I cry. I'm so scared to lose him and that's the reason I'm going to find a doctor that can help him. He told us that he has eleven months but that can run out real quick.

He got up and hugged me.

"Please don't cry in front off these people" he said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"A bitch getting soft"I  laughed.

"I know"he sat back down" So you picking up Hazel today?"he asked.

"Oooouuuu" Tiffany stick out her tongue.

"Guuuys, Frank and I ain't together"I laughed.

"Tell someone that's dumb" Jamal smirked.

They think Frank and I hook up but that only happened once. I don't even know what came over me that night but I do know that was the best dicked down ever. That man his blessed.

Forgive me Lord for I have sinned.

"I'm done taking to y'all"I sipped some water."And yes I'm picking her up today cause we going to a movie"

"Is Frank going?"Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

"No"I said.

"Mhmm"they both said.

I only laughed and shook my head.

"And Tiffany don't start either cause you know you be wanting Izzy"I said.

"We ain't taking about that"she said sipping her wine.

"The fuck yes we are, girl you know you want a piece of him so stop fronting"Jamal laughed.

"I can't with y'all"she smiled.

"So, are we going to get lit or we just gonna just si-"I suddenly stopped when I say Izzy and Dave walk through the door with two girls.

And its fucked up cause one of them is Aliyah.

"Oh hell no"I got up and took off my heels.

"What's going on?"Tiffany asked.

I didn't answer her. I just walked over to them.

"Yow Aliyah!"I yelled.

And with those words I started going wild on her.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Gina outfit in mm.😍✨

Thoughts?

Vote
Comment
Share

FlLamez