//4

Dave POV

I walk into my house and kicked off my shoes. Today was a long day. I have two interview and three meetings and I will be doing a show tomorrow.

I walk in the kitchen and saw Brit cooking.

"You back already?"I asked taking out a bottle of water.

"Yes...I didn't want to stay anymore"she said.

I nod and walk out the kitchen. To tell you the truth I ain't feeling Brit no more and I'm planing to leave her when ever I get these shows over with.

I jogged upstairs and sat on a couch in my bed room. I went in chat and saw that Gina didn't replied to my text.

I really don't know why she acting like this. I know I haven't texted her in two weeks but she is suppose to know I'm busy.

Gina been on my mind from the day I first met her and I can't seem to get her out my mind.

"Dave"Brit said walking in the room.

I close the chat and put my phone on the charger.

"Wassup?"I asked taking off my shirt.

"I need to buy a new heels for your show tomorrow"she smiled.

And this is the thing I can't take with Brit she always wants something and when a nigga don't give her she says I'm cheating or some shit.

"Didn't I buy you two new one last week?"I asked walking in the bathroom.

She followed me and leaned on the door frame.

"Yeah you did but I wore those already"

"Hell nah...Brit I might got money but I ain't wasting it to buy you shoes every damn minute"

"Babe please"she pouted walking closer to me.

"No Brit damn"I pushed her away from me.

"Fine...be like that then"she said then stormed out.

I shook my head and continued doing what I was doing in the first place, take a damn bath.

I got up off the bed after taking an half an hour nap.

I don't really know where Brit when she just got dress and when through the door with an over night bag.

I walk in the kitchen and making dinner for myself.

When I was done I sat down to eat put my phone started ringing. I jogged upstairs and when to get it.

"Hello?"I said in the phone.

"Is this Dave"I boy said that kinda sounded like a girl.

"Um yeah"

"Okay so I'm a friend of Gina...best friend at that"

"Okay"

"Yeah... I was wondering if you could come out here for her birthday next week Friday"

I didn't even have to think about an answer cause I really wanted to make a move on her.

"Sure that ain't a prob"

"Thank you and don't tell her I have anything to do with i-"he was cut off.

"Who you talking to"a man said.

"Not now James... Bye"he hang up.

I look at the phone and shook my head.

I went back downstairs to eat.

"Aye! Aye! Aye!"I hyped listening to Izzy new song in the studio.

"This shit lit" Shawn said.

"For real"I agreed.

"But on a real talk...imma need some of y'all to come with me back at ATL for a event Friday"

Izzy came out of the booth and sat down next to me.

"What kinda event?"he asked.

"A shawty birthday be up there"I said.

"From she got friends I'm down"Shawn said.

"I'm down too"Izzy said.

I nod and started to make a blunt. The only reason I want Izzy and Shawn to come is because they bring all the hype and I needed my niggas to be with me if anything was suppose to go down.

I went on Instagram and started looking on some pictures. While roaming I saw two pictures of Gina in a photoshoot and she look good as hell. I liked it and commented.

daveeast damn ma 😍😍

"This her"I said showing Izzy and Shawn her Instagram profile.

"Daaaammmn she bad"Shawn said smirking at her pictures.

"And she mine so what motherfucka"

He laughed and gave me back the phone.

"But what about Brit"Izzy asked.

"What the fuck you mean what about Brit? I don't like that broad so if that chick gonna replace her then be it"Shawn said lighting his blunt.

Izzy and I laughed.

"I'm gonna be leaving her"I said.

"You better do it before you go hey baby with that chick cause she also look like she don't play"

"I know and her granny don't either"I chuckled remembering the memory.

"You met her grandma?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah...I carried her out the day before I came back and her granny was like"you better not put your dick in my baby unless you serious about it and his I do I should make sure a baby comes out with it"

They all started laughing but I was kinda scared cause I never ever heard a woman who looks to be in her seventies say that. She also said some more shit but I ain't going in that.

"Imma hit the road"I got up and dabbed  them and left.

I couldn't wait to get back to ATL to see shawty for real. She has a nigga feeling all kind of way.

Vote
Comment
Share

FlLamez