A New Suspect

Time stopped. Everything everywhere all the time stopped. I saw the bullet launching out of the killer's gun and his mangled neck. He might have been doing anything under that mask. But on the outside, he was smiling. Just when I thought it was all over, sombody dragged me out of the room. A man kicked down the door (which landed on the killer) and reached out a gloved hand to pull me up. I grabbed on and he pulled me out of the room. I turned around and saw Charley come out of nowhere and start barking, trying to leap up at me. I looked up at my savior. He was wearing a black raincoat with the hood covering his face. "Thank you so much! Thank you!" I began to cry again. "No problem, Annie." I looked up and saw the man lift up his hood. 

It was Mr. Wyatt.

 I was about to run away but felt a pain in my shoulder like somebody stabbed me. Looking down, I realized he had a syringe in his hand. I fell to the floor, my vision going blurry. This was part of the game. It had to be. When I woke up, I was back in my bed. Looking around, I saw that SOMEBODY had completely trashed my room. I immediately lifted myself up and walked over to my suspects list. I had a new lead. If Mr. Wyatt faked being attacked, the killer must have been either Nina or Stephanie, who also could've faked injuries. And if Steph was with me when the killer attacked, then the obvious answer was Nina.

 Nina or.....Toby

 Toby was incredibly fast, so it would make sense that the killer could get around so quickly. Also, Toby is my friend on Snapchat which MEANS he always knows my location. And that's how the killer always knows where I am. Toby always was a little weird around me. 

 After Computers, I looked for Toby in the hallway. As soon as he saw me, he started to brush his hair and smiled. "Hey Annie, what can I do for yo-" I slapped him right across the face. "What is you're problem you crazy crap!?" He looked at me sternly and asked what the hell I was talking about.

 Long story short, it wasn't Toby.