Charley

I heard a low growling noise coming from the darkness in front of me. Just at that moment the killer called me again and the growling stopped. I answer and asked what the hell was that growling. "Do you like him? I named him after me:)". Named him after me. That part stunned me. I asked what the "thing's" name is. "Charley..". Charley? I don't know anyone named Charley. The growling started up again. A shadow started emerging from the dark. The growl continued to get louder and louder. I started to make out details of the creature. It walked on all fours and had a large nose. I figured out what it was: a giant gorilla of a dog. It looked like some kind of bull dog. One of it's ears were cut a little and it had what looked like blood all over it's mouth.

 I saw something in the corner of the room that looked like a bone of somekind. A human bone. There was blood everywhere and on the walls were smiley faces drawn in blood. There was feeding bowl labeled "Charley" next to the bone. The dog started getting closer. The closer it got, the bigger it looked. Suddenly the dog jumped at me. It (Charley) started ripping through both my clothes and my flesh as I tried to kick him off. As Charley ripped me apart, I began to see through Sophie's eyes again.

 The hooded man was there. His face was glitching out like a broken videos game and a distorted red light began to form wildly. The distorts began to form a horrific smiling face before the hooded man jumped out. I heard Sophie scream as her chair spun around and she was back in the room. Mr. Wyatt and the pumpkin-man are gone, only the killer in the white mask remains in the dark room. He just stands there, staring.....

 He just stands there, staring

 Grrrrr....

 I snapped back to reality. My blood was spilling all over the floor. I suddenly got a boost of confidence and strength and pushed Charley off of me. The wild dog began to growl. He leaped back on me and I continued to push him off. Finally, after ripping up my sleeve, I gave him a mighty push. He fell to the ground and backed off, growling, into the shadows. Great, now I just have to get out. I kicked on the wooden wall behind me and even tried to climb up to the hole I fell through.

 Charley jumped back on me one final time and we both went crashing through the wall behind me. As I was falling through the wall, it seemed that the entire staircase was falling on me in slow motion. Metal beams fell on my chest and arms. Wood and debris covered my legs. My face has been covered with a full coat of dust and pieces of wood. Everything was fuzzy. I though I was going to faint until I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw the masked killer. He reached into the debris and pulled out Charley. He rubs Charley's head as the crazy dog begins to foam from the mouth just looking at me. I was still covered in debris and wasn't sure if he could find me. The killer pulled something black out of his pocket and pointed it at me. It started to seem more clear. It was a...a........a.....

......a gun.