Sinner

When I woke up, I was in a room. It looked like a basement of some kind. The walls were gray and falling apart, and there seemed to be very little in it. I went over to the mirror and saw the syringe in my back, pulling it out. Then I sat down and began to piece together what happened. Mr. Wyatt. That sneaky bastard. It was him all along. He was in on it the whole time. Mr. Wyatt was working with the killer. But why? Everywhere on the walls were bloody words that seemed to drip onto the floor. All around me were things like "Psycho"  and "Remember Me:)" written on the walls. And it was that one word. Psycho. It kept cramming itself into my head. I reached into my pocket for my phone, but my pocket was empty. How could he do this to me. I was trapped in here with nothing to call for help. I saw series of wooden stairs leading to the door, but decided to explore before getting out. I wasn't going to let him get away with this.

 Everywhere were pictures of other kids from class. Nina. Noah. Toby. Steph. And even Harland. But what surprised me was what was smack in the middle of all the pictures. A picture of me. Mr. Wyatt must've got it out of the yearbook. There was a red circle around it.

 While standing there in the basement, the killer started texting me again.....

 Charley. I never heard of anyone with that name. I went around to investigate the scene, my heart pounding. I quietly tip toed up the stairs when suddenly...

BAM!

 The stairs underneath me broke and I fell down into the stairway before blacking our again. While unconscious, I had a dream. I was running down a dark school hallway and through every classroom door, I saw all of my classmates dead. Nina was in a pool of blood. Toby (captain of the football team) had his stomach blown up with a football pump in his arms. Steph had an axe through her head. Everywhere on the walls there was the word "Psycho" written in blood. The weirdest part was all of their dead bodies were smiling. And at the end of the hallway was Harland. She was alive and on the other side of a glass sliding door. "Harland?" I whispered. She nodded and breathed on the door. She then wrote, "I thought you could save me, Annie. You replaced me:(". Images of Harland started flashing through my mind and I collapsed on the floor, screaming. The room seemed to twist around me. I opened my eyes and there was another hallway, this one leading to Sophie's bedroom. And out Sophie stepped. "Hi Annie." she said smiling. I ran up to hug her when all of a sudden, the pumpkin-man immerged and pulled her inside. I ran towards the door when. Mr. Wyatt peeped into the hallway and smiled, shutting the door and locking Sophie with him and the pumpkin-man. I began to see through Sophie's eyes. She was in a chair. The pumpkin-man was there. Mr. Wyatt was there. And a third silloutte emerged, this one belonging to the killer with the white mask. Sophie was crying and screaming as all three of them picked up weapons and inched closer to her. The pumpkin-man grabbed the chair and spun it around.

 When the chair stopped spinning Sophie was in an entirely different room. And in front of her was a man wearing a hoodie. He began to look up. His face was completely covered by darkness. He reached out and slowly began to pull Sophie towards him....

Grrrrrrr.....