The Game Begins Again

It's been about a three years since my run in with Dzosh Orzeovski. But every night, the thought of him surviving gives me nightmares. Rumor is that his and Lukas' bodies have disappeared. Some people say that it's just pranksters or "body thieves". But I have to thank Dzosh for one thing: He has made me stronger. Not to mention my popularity at school. People still call me "Psycho Slasher". And I know there's one thing you're dying to know: Whatever happened to Harland? Well, her body has also disappeared. And I swear, every Thursday night, I can hear her saying "Hey Annie!" from my closet. Having some weird ghost in your closet would scare most people. But not me. Because that ghost is my best friend.

I'm afraid the game isn't over, though. Last night, I heard someone knock on my door. I opened it, and nobody was there. But there was a DVD on the ground. I picked it up and played it on the TV. On the screen, right there, was Dzosh. He stood there and smiled. It was a prerecorded message he made for me two three years ago. When the game first started. "If you're watching this Annie, it means that you have won the game. Congrats! The kurwa triumphs over the great snake! But what ever happened to little Harland? How about we play another game and find out! Hahahaha! Good night Annie! Sleep tight!"

 Congrats! The kurwa triumphs over the great snake! But what ever happened to little Harland? How about we play another game and find out! Hahahaha! Good night Annie! Sleep tight!"

 The video cut out and I heard a knock on the door. Here we go again......