Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Happy Birthday To Me!

Your POV:

I wake up and today is my birthday and I wonder what Ian has in store for me. I turn around and Ian is still asleep...so cute...time to wake him up.

Me: Ian...Ian...Ian!

His eyes opens and focus on me.

Ian: Morning birthday girl.

Me: You remembered!

Ian: No duh your my girlfriend I can't forget about your birthday.

He pulled me closer to him and he puts an arm around me. He places a kiss on my head and he starts to play with my hair.

Ian: Look, I gotta make a video today, but I'll be back around seven at night. So you get to hang out with Mari today. Okay?

Me: Yeah alright. Thanks for telling me.

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN*

Ian's POV:

We didn't need to film today. I'm just going to Anthony's place to talk with him.

Anthony: Yo what's up Ian?

Me: Don't talk like that dude. Anyways I want you to buy-

Kalel walks into the room always in a good mood as always.

Kalel: Hey Ian!

She gave me a hug and went to Anthony's side.

Me: I want you to buy ____ this dog for her birthday today.

Kalel: It's her birthday!? No one told me!?

Me: You can help by going to hang out with her and Mari while we get the gifts for her.

Anthony: Hold up. An Akita? Those Japanese dogs?

Me: She loves them

(If you don't like them then you can change it)

Anthony: Alright we better get going. Come Kalel I'll drop you off. Ian what are you gonna get?

Me: A key to the house, a locket and a promise ring.

Kalel: Cute!

We started heading out and I headed Kay's jewelry. I died for a promise ring and a locket. The lady came back with a matching set and I took it was $350 but it was for her. I called ___ to check up on her.

__: Hello?

Me: Hi boo what's up?

__: Kalel is here and I'm at my place. Well mom's place.

Me: Alright, well shooting was canceled today. Make up girl couldn't make it.

__: Yay!

Me: I'll be there soon.

__: Okay! Hurry up! I miss you!

Me: Okay babe.

I got into the car and started driving. I played some Panic! At the Disco, I started jamming to it and getting weird looks from people. I really don't care, it's my girl's birthday. I finally got there and I see Anthony's car waiting for me to get there. He got out and it the cage out.

Me: Right one?

Anthony: Yep.

Me: She's a quiet one. So that's a good thing.

Anthony: You go first

I headed to the door and rand the door bell. ___ opened the door and she gave me a huge hug and kiss.