House: Party Hard, Dude!

Author's Note: Ahaha! I changed all the names back, in case the people before this chapter goes up, didn't know. So it's back to basics with who is who. Jin is ACTUALLY Jin and so on and so forth. Enjoy.

Kookie's hand reached and disappeared behind his thick textbook, colder as it left the circulating heat bubble between Kookie's chest and the book's pages. His hand landed on the table before him before reaching a round object, grabbing what he could only assume was an apple. He didn't really have time to think about it, equation after equation stuck in his head. He brought the onion up to his lips and bit into it, the others at the table leaning over in anticipation of his reaction. Kookie just chewed noisily, not grimacing, but also not going in for another bite.

Jimin, who had switched the fruit out with the vegetable, slumped in his chair. "How does he even do that?" he asked the air, Hobi responding.

"I think he trained his taste buds to stop working when he was trying to focus another sense," Hobi hypothesized, it all coming to an end as Joon opened the downstairs bathroom and walked out, sighing in oddly satisfactory relief.

"Good pee?" Yoongi asked, watching him walk over with a binder.

Kookie looked up as Joon took a seat at the head of the table. "Oh, Joon's here."

"Tae and I had a full-blown argument about gravity, one of your favorite concepts, and you said nothing to us," Hobi pointed out. Kookie just said he hadn't noticed.

"Alright guys!" Joon perked up, never in an overly dramatic way but always just enough to grab and hold everyone's attention. He placed the binder on the table—it was about two-inches thick—and slid it to the center of the table for their gazes to set. "So, this week is my week to plan something fun for us to do and I've been thinking about the slight confliction with this week."

"You mean it being your birthday on Thursday?" Jimin pointed out and Joon looked up at him. "Aww, you remembered?" Jimin looked around the table at the other faces. "Joon, I've known you since high school, I think it's physically impossible for me to forget. Plus, we all knew it was coming up. Never mind that, continue." Jimin fixed his elbows on the table and leaned on them, showing his engagement.

Joon nodded, an ear-to-ear smile on his face. "Because of that, I thought at first, we could just celebrate my birthday and have a really awesome party, but doesn't that just seem selfish?" Yoongi, Hobi, and then everyone else at the table shook their head. "You say that, but you guys don't mean it. So, my idea is that we can all celebrate our birthdays!"

There was silence at the table, staring going on towards the one at the head. Joon's excited arms, once raised, now lowered. "What, you don't like it?" Then the muttering began, contradictions and soft "no"s fluttering throughout the space. "It'll be like a 2nd Christmas!" Joon went on, arguing his point as he took the binder back. He flipped it around to show how it said, "Seven-way party planner" with hearts and multi-color print on the page. He opened it. "I mean guys I really thought this through. We can take the major themes of every birthday party for every one of us and mesh them together for a perfect event. I have a whole section for each of you. Yoongi's black and pink combination of attire, Kookie's cake preferences, Tae's old school party games, I mean I out-did myself. Guys, it's a binder."

Jin and Hobi couldn't help but chuckle, amused by Joon's amusement. "It sounds fun, don't get me wrong, but," Jin paused, biting his nail. "Shouldn't your birthday just be for you?"

Joon thought about that statement, the strangeness of having a day dedicated to just himse—

"Nah, not really," was Joon's all too quick answer. He stood up, the wooden chair beneath him squealing. "So, are you guys in or not?"