House: VHope

Taehyung cleared his throat heavily, taking off his glasses and then putting them back down, scratching his neck as he glanced over at his friend.

Hoseok licked his finger and turned the page on his book, immediately regretting his now wet finger. He yawned and did a double-take toward Taehyung, Taehyung quickly placing his eyes back on his laptop. The younger man sniffed, staring at his resume and trying to think of what to fix. Hoseok, on the other hand, shook his head as he tried to figure out why these vampire love dramas were so popular and then wondering if he himself should write a vampire love drama. He yawned again.

Both of them were silent and neither was active on the new couch, simply shifting from cushion to cushion in an act of comfort. Somehow, somehow in all these years, this awkwardness had not come to fruition before. It felt the two wondering how they had ended up here in the first place.

The bell rang and the class was out the door faster than the teacher could dismiss them, students chatting and laughing away as the day ended. "Oh crap!" Tae shouted, hoping no nearby teacher could hear him as he and Jimin tread up the hill. "I forgot we have community service today. Can your mom give me a ride home?"

"Actually, I'm getting a ride home from Hoseok," Jimin responded as they turned down the now empty hallway. "You know him, right?"

"I know he's new," Tae responded. "I've never met him. Is he part of community service now?"

Jimin nodded as he opened the door to the supervisor's room and let Tae walk in first. He did graciously. Inside were all the normal people: Janet, Lerach, Lucas, Paja, Pam, Jeanna, Jenna, Reign, and now Hoseok. Hoseok was busy talking when the two came in but was excited to see Jimin for the 3rd time and a new face to accompany him. Tae's face. "Hey!" he greeted, sitting atop one of the desks.

"Tae, this is Hoseok," Jimin introduced. "Hobi, this is Taehyung." He stepped back and let the two greet each other. Tae walked up shyly to the overconfident individual, smiling into himself as he held out his hand for a shake. He was usually a lot weirder than this. Hobi slapped his hand away more or less violently and engulfed Tae in a hug, crushing his spine. "It's so nice to meet you!"

Tae chuckled into the open air behind Hobi's shoulder which smelled of wet towels and baby powder. "You too."

Tae shook his head. That's not how that went. "Hey, hyung?"

Finally, a conversation was gaged, gathering all of Hobi's attention as he turned to his dongsaeng. Now that Tae had his attention, he wasn't sure what to do with it. For some reason, his default was to lay on him, slamming his head against Hobi's thighs and resting there. "I'm bored," he settled on, shutting his eyes. "Let's do something fun."

Hobi put his book down, intrigued. "Like what?"

Tae shrugged. "Like anything.

"I mean, I guess I do need motivation for what to write about."

"Awesome." Tae smiled and got off his lap, pulling his arm. "Let's go."

Tae leaned down and browsed the beautiful selection of books they had at the bookstore, whispering sweet nothings to the pressed pages connected by a spine that tempted him so. Hobi stood behind him, browsing a higher shelf with much thicker options. "Oh! Tae! What about this one?" Hobi picked up a comic book hidden between two encyclopedias. Tae turned around and looked the comic over, scanning the pages. He gave a nod of approval and ran to another aisle. He grabbed four thicker books to add to their collection while Hobi collected seven more comics.