House: Have I Hated Myself?

Please Note: I like don't have much else to put here anymore, but I still want to chat...Hi! This chapter is on the longer sides, and it's because I had to follow each member around all day so that can be a lot, but I tried not to let it go on too long. Hopefully you'll enjoy.

Jimin had long surpassed the amount of time and the amount of water he should have spent on these particular roses, but he just couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene unfolding before him.

"Get your dirty hands off of me!" Willa shouted, catching the attention of another neighbor stashed away in the comforts of her own porch, doing a poor job pretending she wasn't also captivated by this new woman, one that has been enlightened these past few days. Jerry ran after his soon to be ex-wife, tracking her all the way up to their red truck, one they had gotten as a wedding present. She threw the last of her bags inside and turned to face him one last time, forcing herself to compose, to be elegant...even in the worst of times. "You don't know how badly I wish you didn't..." Hobi was at the window in the living room, stroking Horse's scales as he peeked through the curtains to watch his departing neighbor. "...but you did..." Jin turned up the volume on his headphones, trying to block out the tears pouring out of Willa now, unbuckling from inside their shared car and getting out, grabbing the food from the backseat. "...and I hate you for it!"

Yoongi sat downstairs in his bedroom on the windowsill, ignoring his computer and focusing on the neighbor's backyard. It was usually littered with chairs, flower pots, a table, and cups. Now there were more cups, smashed clay, and the chairs and tables were gone.

Kookie was upstairs pacing the hall, pausing as soon as he heard a car viciously drive away, waiting for it before risking the walk downstairs.

Once that was over, Tae made an appearance, storming through the yard. "H-Hey Tae," Jimin greeted, taken aback by how cold Tae's response was. He just mumbled back, never slowing his pace as he went inside the house. He undid his tie with great difficulty, going to the bathroom and slamming the door shut. He sighed, staring at himself in the mirror. Another horrible interview, he thought, taking a head itch all the way to a tear-out of follicles. He took a deep breath in and let it go, letting it all go...or as much as he could.

Night came and they were sitting at the dinner table with take-out Chinese food. Jimin was supposed to cook, but he didn't, and that was that. Jin covered it, grabbing food on his way home.

Not even all of them were there. Namjoon had high-tailed himself straight to the bar right after work, not even bothering to call and tell the others he wouldn't be home for dinner. Even then, they had figured that much; they knew one another pretty well.

Not that it showed at the table tonight.

The Chinese cuisine was gone faster than they had anticipated, leaving the table empty of not only conversation but now food.

"Well..." Yoongi spoke, getting up from the table. "Goodnight." He left.

Hobi was quick to follow, trailing him toward the downstairs bedroom. Kookie got up as well, actually putting his plate in the sink and washing it before leaving. Jimin and Tae gave each other a look before getting up as well and parting. That just left Jin, Jin who decided to wait at the table from a certain someone to get home.

But even when he did, nothing had changed.

"Hey, where were you?" Jin asked, watching Namjoon shut and lock the door behind him. He had fallen asleep briefly but woke up when he heard the door click. Namjoon was surprised to see him still up. "Bar," he answered simply, trying not to overcomplicate it. Jin nodded in return, getting up from the table and telling him goodnight.